Unable to select Charge Only when plugged into new vehicle

ronnies62

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
I spoke to a Samsung representative on the phone yesterday..we went through a few things (that I had already done) the representative feels like it something with in the app itself thats not reinstalling once I uninstall it....I was referred to a local repair center to do a final check before doing the reset.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to a Samsung representative on the phone yesterday..we went through a few things (that I had already done) the representative feels like it something with in the app itself thats not reinstalling once I uninstall it....I was referred to a local repair center to do a final check before doing the reset.

I'm skeptical of repair shops. They will try to tell you your phone needs repair. As far as the icon not being on your phone for Android Auto, are you using a launcher that may be hiding apps from your app drawer? I use Nova and hide a bunch of stuff.

ronnies62

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
I'm skeptical of repair shops. They will try to tell you your phone needs repair. As far as the icon not being on your phone for Android Auto, are you using a launcher that may be hiding apps from your app drawer? I use Nova and hide a bunch of stuff.
I've never heard of a launcher.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I've never heard of a launcher.

A launcher is an app that replaces your home screen UI and the app drawer. You can customize it in a million different ways. I'd recommend checking out Nova Launcher and goof around with it. Anyhow, does the stock UI have ability to hide apps? I don't know. Sounds like factory reset might be the last best option.

ronnies62

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
A launcher is an app that replaces your home screen UI and the app drawer. You can customize it in a million different ways. I'd recommend checking out Nova Launcher and goof around with it. Anyhow, does the stock UI have ability to hide apps? I don't know. Sounds like factory reset might be the last best option.
Factory reset did not fix my problem.

What the heck is a UI?

What ever happened to buying something that plugs in and it works...........I'm sick of having to jump through all these hoops to make **** work that pay for.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This why we try to keep people in one thread, now I'm answering you in 2 different forums

Edit: I did a clean up.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Factory reset did not fix my problem.

What the heck is a UI?

What ever happened to buying something that plugs in and it works...........I'm sick of having to jump through all these hoops to make **** work that pay for.

Wait a second, is the AA icon missing from your phone or is it missing on your car UI?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire