Unfortunately samsung internal has stopped working

gh268

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Sprint Galaxy s2, Stock ROM, 4.0.4 had it about a year, maybe a little less

Phone is just shutting down or in some cases restarting without prompting. Hard to document when, as it happens under different circumstances. EX: Checking an email from the notification drop down - I click the icon to go to the message and phone just shuts down. It happens when charging and when unplugged. Battery also goes from high to low back to high - saw this issue posted separately but it's possibly related. After this happening several times today, I got a pop-up message that said, "Unfortunately Samsung Internal has stopped working." It only came up that one time but the shut down/restart problem, which started today, has been persistent all afternoon. Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Is that the original battery that came with it?

if ti is then first thing I would do is go to the nearest Sprint Store and have them test the battery.

gh268

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Is that the original battery that came with it?

if ti is then first thing I would do is go to the nearest Sprint Store and have them test the battery.

THX. From stuff I've been reading here on related topics, that sounds like solid advice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene