Unlock E4GT to use Boost network

kcevans63

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I am unsatisfied with Sprint service and network in my area. Does any one know how to unlock the phone to use with possibly Boost or other pre-paid carrier?
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
As inkdup mentioned - if the service/network is the issue moving to Boost won't fix it.
If it's the pricing then there is a way to do it but can't be discussed on these forums.

Might also want to look at Ting if it's a matter of pricing. Still Sprint but a little better shake for BYOD.

inkdup102586

May 15, 2010
Visit site
As inkdup mentioned - if the service/network is the issue moving to Boost won't fix it.
If it's the pricing then there is a way to do it but can't be discussed on these forums.

Might also want to look at Ting if it's a matter of pricing. Still Sprint but a little better shake for BYOD.

What's Ting?

Sent from my JellyBean Epic Touchy Goodness

mduhon2

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
boost is not sprint service...it is the old nextel service owned by sprint and i have one sprint phone and one boost and boost always runs faster since hurricane and no throttling by carrier. i am running galaxy note 2 on boost as well as s3 and s2.. on boost and all are faster than my note 2 on sprint or s3 on sprint.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
boost is not sprint service...it is the old nextel service owned by sprint and i have one sprint phone and one boost and boost always runs faster since hurricane and no throttling by carrier. i am running galaxy note 2 on boost as well as s3 and s2.. on boost and all are faster than my note 2 on sprint or s3 on sprint.

No, now you're misinforming people. Boost Mobile is a MVNO that runs off Sprint, just like Ting and Virgin Mobile. The old Nextel network is being decommissioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authority_Institute