unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus for $349 ...legit?

jbsj207

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
http://www.cellularintelligence.net/

there, i was originally looking for an off contract version of 'that other device', but I did more searching around and found a 16 GB unlocked GSM galaxy nexus for $349. unusually low price considering unlocked they can go for 600-700. Just wondering if anybody here has any exprience with them? Cause i couldnt really find any reviews online.
I would love to switch back to android....espicially a recent upgrade like the Galaxy Nexus. im sick of my 'other device'.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.853932,-116.978754

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

genoist

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I tried to do some searches on Google for the website, but the only thing I could seem to find were spam posts on other message boards. I wish this was real.....

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
just buy one off of amazon or negri both have some good prices i don't think you are going to get any better these phones are now ranging from high 500's mid 600's thats about what they are worth. i went ahead and got mine through amazon got a good price brand new unlocked gsm version to us on ATT for 600.00 its okay with me that price because i was going to by the skyrocket off contract from att and they wanted 649.00 so getting the better nexus was a deal at a cheaper rate.

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
just buy one off of amazon or negri both have some good prices i don't think you are going to get any better these phones are now ranging from high 500's mid 600's thats about what they are worth. i went ahead and got mine through amazon got a good price brand new unlocked gsm version to us on ATT for 600.00 its okay with me that price because i was going to by the skyrocket off contract from att and they wanted 649.00 so getting the better nexus was a deal at a cheaper rate.
The skyrocket is an LTE phone whereas the GNex GSM is not so I wouldn't say the GNex GSM is a better phone for that reason.

NorCalStorm

Oct 31, 2009
www.twitter.com
Anything that is straight from Google and is named Nexus is always better. I had og Droid which was stock Android. I upgraded because I thought i wanted better hardware but in the end phone oem roms just cripples their hardware advantages. I have cone to learn that if it is stock then it will run way better with less bugs and problems. Okus yoy get all the cool stuff first ei chrome broswer. I am purchasing Nexus from now on.

The skyrocket is an LTE phone whereas the GNex GSM is not so I wouldn't say the GNex GSM is a better phone for that reason.

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

I gave my opinion to me it is the speeds I am getting using H+ is fast I hit 14mps download in dallas today with lte yes we get 20mps and up but you get battery drain and its not even every where yet so to me the GSM Galaxy nexus is better hell the ATT guy that set mine up at the store even agreed. Hands down the nexus is better than carrier locked skyrocket to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d