UNROOTING

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So my speaker is going wacky it's kinda distorted! Could someone point me to the correct files I need to get back to Samsung stock rom and stock recovery please! I am trying to follow this instruction by Mr. Skunkape60 from the link below but am not sure if its up to date or not. Thanks a million in advance!!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...print-guide-how-root-unroot-sprint-note2.html

That is still valid. Depending on the ROM, you may not be up tp date, but the unroot process is fine.

However, let's discuss this for a moment. Rooting has nothing to do with your issue, nor do I believe that unrooting will solve it. How long have you been rooted, and when id you notice your problem?

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for responding! Well I am using the GOODNESS NOTEWORTHY ROM version 1.08 now by Miijah and currently using Samsung stock kernel with TWRP recovery. I just wanted to return to stock so I can take it to sprint to get my speaker fix under my sprint warranty! Thanks again!!

That is still valid. Depending on the ROM, you may not be up tp date, but the unroot process is fine.

However, let's discuss this for a moment. Rooting has nothing to do with your issue, nor do I believe that unrooting will solve it. How long have you been rooted, and when id you notice your problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts