Upper left hand corner of phone screen

MichaelDiggs

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
Check out the picture I uploaded.Screenshot_20201113-205933_One UI Home.jpg

In the upper left hand corner of the screen I think it use to have icons there with information. Now it just displays the time and a number. I believe the number is how many notifications are unread. Does everyone have this there? If there is a way to change that to a more informative information how do you do it? I really do not need a clock there since I have a clock widget right on the screen.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
You can change things up with an app called Goodlock or another launcher that allows more customisation than the stock Samsung option such as Nova Prime

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In the upper left hand corner of the screen I think it use to have icons there with information. Now it just displays the time and a number. I believe the number is how many notifications are unread. Does everyone have this there? If there is a way to change that to a more informative information how do you do it? I really do not need a clock there since I have a clock widget right on the screen.
That looks like a app giving a notification, haven't seen numbers of notifications on my status bar instead of notifications.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It's not an app notification. Instead of showing individual notifications, you can just display a number indicating the # of notifications you have. As stated above, it can easily be changed in settings.

And yes, if you want to change the look of your status bar, use Good Lock.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's not an app notification. Instead of showing individual notifications, you can just display a number indicating the # of notifications you have. As stated above, it can easily be changed in settings.

And yes, if you want to change the look of your status bar, use Good Lock.
Hi , can you show how this is done ?

MichaelDiggs

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site
I found the Status Bar area. Either I get icons so small I can't see them, or I get a number of how many notifications are there. I usually hate using other layover programs to make something that is good enough, but maybe I'll try them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174