US release date could be July 12th!

quinnsdaddy11

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Staples Pre-Order

Pre-order your Nexus 7 by July 10th, 2012 to reserve one of these limited quantity tablets. Product will ship between July 12th and July 17th. Expected delivery: 1 - 3 business days, arriving no earlier than July 13th 2012. Your credit card will be charged at shipment.

Looks like at least us in the USA will be receiving ours next week or early the week after.

Last edited:

quinnsdaddy11

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I just called Google Play customer service to see if there was any validity to the Staples release date. He sounded like he wanted to say yes, all her said was "There is a high chance it will come out next week:

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
well i don't get my bonus at work till the 13th so I was somewhat waiting, but i guess there's no harm if it doesn't charge till it ships. :cool:

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Until I receive my e-mail and I am charged for my N7(16GB) + case then all other dates are rumor. However their is nothing wrong in hoping the rumors are true because I will be pleasantly happy if they are.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

soxfan1520

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday, my card showed the charge as pending for a while. Then the pending charge disappeared and there is no sign of a "real" charge so far.

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I preordered last weekend. There was a temporary charge immediately which went away then I just got charged again.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Pixelgeist

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My payment here in the UK is still being "held" and hasn't come up on my statement yet.

I'd be surprised if the thing is in my hand by next weekend.

EJT

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I preordered last weekend. There was a temporary charge immediately which went away then I just got charged again.

Eh, I preordered the second the Nexus 7 page went live. Aside from the pending charge, I haven't seen anything. I can't imagine your device would ship before mine, seeing as how I ordered several days before you did.

I'm not saying you're lying or anything. I am, however, saying that we probably shouldn't read too much into things.

Firefyter

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
My card was just charged the full amount so I think shipment is nearing...

Mine was just charged the full amount as well, and I pre ordered as soon as it was announced. I too had the initial charge that disappeared, but it just showed up again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Here's the text I got letting me know i was charged.

Capital One(R) Alert: You chrged 279.42 on Jul 06, 12 to your MASTERCARD PLATINUM (8115) at GOOGLE *TheGrizzlyLabs.
Std carrier chrges apply

rockigirl

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Here's the text I got letting me know i was charged.

Capital One(R) Alert: You chrged 279.42 on Jul 06, 12 to your MASTERCARD PLATINUM (8115) at GOOGLE *TheGrizzlyLabs.
Std carrier chrges apply

I got the same message a few days ago after preordering on the first day. I was hoping I could use my tablet before I went on vacation next wed. ugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny