US release date could be July 12th!

merg21

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
my tablet shipped but with a 2 day tracking not the overnight that google told us. it won't get here until monday (the tracking says it's in KY). :(

tompro53

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my email from Google and it is out for delivery can't wait to get it. :D:D:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums, thanks Android Central.

tompro53

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Got my Nexus 7 and love it. :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums, thanks Android Central.

Last edited:

rugan

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Its nice people are getting them. I ordered on June 27th and still no word other than the excuses email that said they would all be sent by Friday. Yeah, right.

jmoore122195

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Its nice people are getting them. I ordered on June 27th and still no word other than the excuses email that said they would all be sent by Friday. Yeah, right.

Wow that sucks I ordered on the ninth and got mine and my brother went into staples and just picked one up. Google has to get their together :what:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

vkapadia

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Been playing with the tablet a ton over the weekend. It's AWESOME!!!

Rooting is also SUPER easy. If you want to root, there's a couple methods, but this is the easiest [Toolkit] Nexus Root Toolkit v1.5 - xda-developers (one note, the app has instructions for installing drivers. they have separate instruction for windows 7 or previous versions. i have 7 but i found the previous versions instructions worked better. or just install drivers yourself. as long as ADB can see your device, you're good to go.)

jmoore122195

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Sending mine back for another, keeps making a cracking noise whenever I touch the left side of the black area but Google is letting me keep it until the new one arrives so I don't care

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

thakevman

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered July 8th, 16GB. CSR says that Google doesen't have it, that they turned it over to UPS. No tracking number.

If Google turned it over to UPS, they should have been provided with a tracking number by UPS. If they don't have a tracking number, ask them why they didn't get one.

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
If Google turned it over to UPS, they should have been provided with a tracking number by UPS. If they don't have a tracking number, ask them why they didn't get one.

Not only ask why they don't have one but if the CSR tells you "we don't know, just have to wait until it arrives" or something, then it is "Please let me speak to a supervisor as you don't get without a tracking number I AND YOU, don't know if it ever will arrive."

jmoore122195

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
After a few weeks with mine I can say it's pretty awesome. Once my new one comes in it could be better because the left side of my LCD screen pops out a bit and makes a cracking noise. When this occasionally happens, after I push it back in, the screen is unresponsive but my new one should change that! And google is sending it for free!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny