Visit site
Yeah, it's Nova. Double tap only works with the LG home
Thank you kindly !
c7f4fcea7a0b96fddebe1f185ee9d7b4.gif

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If someone can please let me know what I'm doing wrong with the Double Tap to wake and sleep I'd appreciate it?!

I did go into Settings, Display and turned on KnockON but the screen is still not sleeping nor waking up ugh.

I did install a Gravity screen where it sleeps if I lay it down and wakes when I pick my phone up but it'd be nice to wake it up with the Double Tap without picking it up.

Thank you in advance!
Maybe your fingers are to small to register on the screen

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
For those that like to use the stock LG messaging app I looked everywhere trying to find how to adjust the size of the text in conversations. Turns out you just open a conversation and pinch in or out to increase or decrease the font size! I found the default 100% size a little to big.

Also there is a extra feature under the location settings menu called Qualcomm iZat that should help improve battery life and GPS performance in certain conditions. It is disabled by default. Just enabled my self so gonna keep a eye on battery life and see how it impacts it.

Screenshot_2016-10-29-14-27-46.jpg

Mohawk3

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Does double tap the down volume button to open camera only work when the screen is off? That's really the only way I've gotten it to work. When the screen is on, i can only get it to adjust volume.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Does double tap the down volume button to open camera only work when the screen is off? That's really the only way I've gotten it to work. When the screen is on, i can only get it to adjust volume.
I just flat disabled mine. Got tired of deleting things like pictures of the ground, the inside of my pocket, my hand, etc from all the accidental double taps.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
For those that have LG gallery app.

- view the picture you want.
- hit setting, top right corner
- add signature.

Simple. Better than use third party app.

90b0539bfbfc824cdb2455a2801c3feb.jpg