V20 Hints and Tips

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Probably not many user's swapping batteries, yet, but on my V10 and G4, when I power back up after a swap, I boot into recovery mode, and clear system cache.

Last edited:

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
php2ya4rc.jpg

On your home screen.

-Press and hold the circle in the middle.
-You'll active the google voice. Go ahead finish up the setup procedure.
- Finally, Look at your phone screen, make ugly faces and say "Ok Google" --

P.S You can say "Ok Google" while using any apps. I didn't active "OK Google" on my lock screen since its risky business.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

On your home screen.

-Press and hold the circle in the middle.
-You'll active the google voice. Go ahead finish up the setup procedure.
- Finally, Look at your phone screen, make ugly faces and say "Ok Google" --

P.S You can say "Ok Google" while using any apps. I didn't active "OK Google" on my lock screen since its risky business.

I'm guessing this will drain the battery having voice set up?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for this tip but OMG I would not dare to even attempt using the V20 with one hand haaa !!!

Especially since I have small hands ummmmmm so I've been told wink wink
22cf7bbd06cd9c1454298fe89a5a9d1b.jpg

I love adding these rings to my phone. Makes one hand use easy peezy..

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Easy peasy is what my 4 year old says all the time haaaa!!!

I still haven't gotten a case for my V20 since I usually go naked with my phones but it's very slippery so I know I'll be needing one sooner rather than later.
Haha i got it from my 5yr old. The joys of parenting. I catch myself saying to grown folk im heading to the potty.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Haha i got it from my 5yr old. The joys of parenting. I catch myself saying to grown folk im heading to the potty.
OMG a few weeks ago I was out with a girlfriend of mine drinking at a lounge and I actually said to her "I need to go to the potty" after our 2nd bottle of chardonnay....... she laughed so hard when I said that!?!?

The joys of parenting huh???

Sorry for the off topic everyone!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
OMG a few weeks ago I was out with a girlfriend of mine drinking at a lounge and I actually said to her "I need to go to the potty" after our 2nd bottle of chardonnay....... she laughed so hard when I said that!?!?

The joys of parenting huh???

Sorry for the off topic everyone!
We always reference movie quotes to each other. Kids are older now but we keep referencing the movie phrases and stuff our grandkids say. It's fun lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332