Verizon Droid Cases

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I just got back from the Verizon store with an official Droid case. It's got a velcro flap. I'm not a fan of velcro flaps but I'll just have to live with it. Its not a bad looking case, very slim. They did show me an approved universal case and it also had a velcro flap.

jbfickler#AC

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Droid Case?

Hello All

OK, I really want something more on the lines of the incipio feather for the droid? Anyone buy a case yet for this thing? I saw verzions snap on cases and DIDNT like them at all. Any thoughts and where to buy? Any ebay links?

Thanks all

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Im using Verizons thin leather beltclip case with velcro for now until more cases get released for the Droid.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm waiting for a Seidio case, they have a email option on their site so you will know when they are available.

pussfeller

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I got the black Body Glove case at Verizon, and wish I had not. I want a rubber one like I had on my storm. This one has a belt latch thingee, and it wont lay flat. :(

It does work, I guess I should have looked closer at the box. It makes it a bit harder to use the hardware keyboard, however.

R

Roy Aguilera

The plastic holster works great. I hope otter box makes something though.

Last edited:

rainbowbrite812

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
anyone trying or going to try an invisible shield type skin? i have a BestSkinEver for my blackberry and LOVE it, and they make Phantom Skinz for the droid already, i'm just scared that the touch won't be as sensitive...i know they took the privacy screen protector sold by verizon off the market because it caused a prob with the screen.

i will check out the seidio cases when they come out though!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the incipio cases are really nice for people who want a thin case.

their feather line always tempts me to buy a case. then my brain generally wins out reminding me i'll stop using it in a week. :)

you can probably email incipio about your desire for the case. the generally will return your email (eventually)

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
We are currently developing a full line of accessories for the Motorola Droid & many other Smartphones on the market. Please check back frequently for product updates!

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
my question is how vulnerable is the droid to scratches and other things.. obviously i know if you drop it its going to ding the phone but how senitive is the material?

JRoid

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
eris case from vzw

The eris horizontal pouch from vzw fits much nicer than the droid pouch. Just thought i'd let you know.

BigTex71

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I got my Droid on launch day and I bought a holster/case with it (and some other accessories) from the Verizon store. The holster said Droid Eris on the package and it has a magnetic close, but it does not appear to put the Droid in Car or Media mode. You may want to check into that holster from Verizon. It is black leather and has a Verizon Wireless stamped into the leather on the lower right side.

PeabrainDroid

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Android Cases

I am looking at these Swiss Army cases for $18.99 w/free shipping. The dimensions are right, and they have the captive swivel holster. Has anyone bought one yet that can post a review?

daydeal.com/product.php?productid=37095&cat=4645

or

daydeal.com/product.php?productid=37094&cat=3806

or

daydeal.com/product.php?productid=37091&cat=4645