Verizon HTC One - as new. Case and a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
This is a relist of my HTC One. I wanted to get the price right at the start - it's not going to come down, sorry. In looking over the phone there does not seem to be a mark on it anywhere. I *like* the phone, but I never really warned up to it. The sound is reasonably good, but never lived up to the hype given by the bloggers. I should have known better than believe them. I also know the laws of physics as they apply to speaker systems, and what they claimed never made any sense. Still, it sounds good for a phone. I takes me back to my portable AM radio days, and if you don't remember those days, get off my lawn you whippersnapper! :) Honestly, I prefer my Ultra.

Anyway, nice silver finish. Everything is in the box EXCEPT the Beats headphones. I wear hearing aids, so they were useless. My daughter took them. Everything else is there. Comes with two Incipio Feather cases - one black, one cyan. I think I also have a bumper case and a translucent Poetic case. If I can find them, they will accompany the phone.

If you buy this and add another $50, I will include a first generation 32gig Nexus 7, with the grey Google rubbery stuff case (the technical term). The 7 is basically new. I bought it to replace my failed 7, loaded apps and put it away. Period. Ordered from Amazon March 7, 2013. The case is from the first one and is sort of dirty - they do get that way. But there is little wear. The One came from Amazon August 30, 2013.

Price for the One - $450.
One plus the 7, $500.

BTW, if you have a Droid Maxx (the current NEW one, not the older HD - I already have one of those) I would be happy to trade. I might throw in something else to sweeten the deal, or perhaps send a Nexus 10 instead of the 7.

These prices include shipping via UPS Ground, insured, in the US. Payment to be by Paypal.IMG_20131017_082843011_HDR.jpgIMG_20131010_053825852.jpgIMG_20131010_053810169.jpg

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I forgot, I would also consider a Verizon LG G2. For that I'd add the N10 and send you the phone and N10, holding back the N7.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
*Minor correction on the black case* - the case is a black Poetic Palette slim - very similar to the Incipio Feather. My apologies - I am always confusing the two.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
That's a pretty sweet deal. What's up with the Nexus 10? Is that on the table with the One? I'm not sure I'm interested, just curious, but I do have a tech addiction...

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
That's a pretty sweet deal. What's up with the Nexus 10? Is that on the table with the One? I'm not sure I'm interested, just curious, but I do have a tech addiction...

And I am the shady guy on the corner with a lookout 20 feet away ready to flash me if the cops show up. The N10 is on the table if you want it with the HTC One, but not for $500 for both. I am thinking at least another $250 rather than another $50. As for the "why", which is inevitable, it's because I thought it would get a lot of use and it turns out the opposite is true. I was messing around looking for something that could travel better than my laptop and do the same job, but after several tabs (well, OK, about 6 tabs) it turns out the only thing as good as a laptop for me is a laptop. I ended up with a Lenovo Yoga 13 which works out very well, leaving the tabs with nothing to do. I will keep the iPad Mini, since it's a good game machine. And I have a Lenovo Ideapad W8 tab which has by far the best speakers I've ever heard on a tab, but otherwise it's all going as soon as I get it together.

I think I used the N10 maybe 5-6 times. It's in a nice case and hiding in my desk drawer, probably feeling like a Morlock from lack of sun and fresh air.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a severe tech addiction. Actually have 3 phones right now. I buy and sell repeatedly. Radyoactive can confirm that for ya. I'm guessing $500 is bottom dollar for the One/7 package?

Both are completely mint and look as if they came straight out of the box?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't check the 7 as closely as I did the One, because I barely used it and hey, it's only $50 :) Sadly I'm now out of the office, which is where the 7 is. I will take it out of the case and make darn sure it's fine, at which point I will drop it on the concrete and destroy it because my karma sucks. But I am very sure it is since if it has 2 hours use I'd be surprised. The only time I ever turn it on is to update apps :p That was a waste of money.

And yes, $500 for both is rock bottom.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a lg g2 that I'd be willing to trade.

Where do you live? Trying to see if maybe we live close first.

Posted via Android Central App

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Looked over the N7. It looks like it just came out of the box, except for fingerprints. Looks really nice. I have the original Asus charger for it. No box.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I live in Lancaster pa.

I've never really don't a deal requiring shipping and all that so not sure how comfortable I feel about doing that.

Posted via Android Central App

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, I did some thinking on trades;

HTC One plus Nexus 10, will trade for an LG G2, Samsung Note 3 or a Droid Maxx.
HTC One plus N7 will trade for a Moto X.

I'd be glad to sell any combination of phone and either tab, both or none. Prices would kind of bounce around, but the N10 would be about $250. It looks brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz