Verizon S22 ultra wifi 6 issues

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Forgive if this has been asked .
My issue is I keep getting connected without message on my phone. Phone usually connects for a limited time then l get connected without internet. I have Optimum internet service and I've tried going into settings and change to static ip settings..turning off router, changing randomized Mac to phone mac ,changing last 2 numbers on ip address ,date and time to automatic..factory reset... all no go.Any help would be appreciated thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi Neal hopefully someone can help out that uses WiFi 6 i don't have it unfortunately:(

Do u use a vpn ?

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi Neal hopefully someone can help out that uses WiFi 6 i don't have it unfortunately:(

Do u use a vpn ?

I do yes.. I've tried using it with or without. The wifi 6 that I use is my work it never does this at home with the two ssids split. Thanks for reply

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The wifi 6 at my job doesn't play nice with the private DNS I have set up on my phone. I have to turn that off before I get to work or my phone won't connect to their wifi ( no issues at home). Do you happen to have the private DNS set up?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The wifi 6 at my job doesn't play nice with the private DNS I have set up on my phone. I have to turn that off before I get to work or my phone won't connect to their wifi ( no issues at home). Do you happen to have the private DNS set up?

No private dns

Toto39

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I used to have that problem regularly on my home router, but it finally stopped about 2 updates ago. It only happened when I 1st connected after getting home, but it was fine after a reconnection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech