Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I was looking at the S3 in Best Buy. I have the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and absolutely hate that there is no handwriting to text recognition. That's the feature I love the most about the note because I take a lot of quick notes for work. I've considered selling my pro but it's the LTE version and I don't think I want to let that go just yet.

I sold the tab A or E that I had cause the pen was just acting funny to me really and i got the note 7 at that time but Nye well....

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Mines on the truck for delivery as of 757 this morning. I preordered on 4/1. Was charged 4/15 shipped on 4/17. I'm hoping that they come before 11am before I have to head out to work. Apparently fed ex won't hold at the center for me because of Verizon's stupid instructions. ������

I hoping they come before my brother goes to work but we will see

rally80

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Wish FedEx was more like that Dominoes Pizza ad so you could track exactly where the truck is. Hoping they come when my wife is home so I don't have to run to FedEx tonight.

Would be nice if FedEx would have better tracking than they do even if it wasn't like Domino's. Current tracking very sporadic at best.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
The phone I ordered second was delivered first by UPS lol. Still waiting on FedEx for the other one.

Sadly I don't be able to get my hands on it until about 9 tonight since my daughter has practice and I have to drive her *le sigh*

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Apparently fed ex won't hold at the center for me because of Verizon's stupid instructions. ������

I received a robocall from Fedex to follow up with the two emails to say I had delivery tomorrow. The message also said they would accept a signed note with instructions to the driver and leave the phone. If that may help.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I think a lot of has to do with location. I didn't preorder until the 14th & I received my phone yesterday. It shipped out of Pennsylvania & I'm right underneath in Maryland.

I preordered 3/30. Mine came out of PA also. And I am also in MD. Mine is not coming until sometime today.

dlee1001

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered my S8+ on 4/14 at a Verizon store and have been waiting excitedly since. As of now, it's on the FedEx truck for delivery in Maryland and I just can't wait to get it! Coming from an LG G4, it should be a welcome upgrade; I researched everything about battery life and how good it is, so I'm definitely looking forward to that, as well as everything else about the phone too.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Wife ran out and left a signed note on the door to leave the package and put down the tracking # and my name. When she came back, note was gone and the the phone was there! Now I just have a few more hours to work before I can head home....

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I preordered 3/30. Mine came out of PA also. And I am also in MD. Mine is not coming until sometime today.

Same here. Ordered 4/15, and the phone went from West Chester, PA to Laurel, MD overnight. No delivery date scheduled, so I may drive to Laurel (about 30 min) to pick it up myself. (Otherwise I may not be home tomorrow or Saturday to sign for it.)