Verizon: The All-New HTC One (M8)

Liberation

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon: The All-New HTC One

Awesome! So when can we pre-order? And what version (16, 32gb) will be the standard with Verizon? Will the corp stores carry the 32gb or will it be on-line only?

I haven't received all of that information as of yet. Currently, I'm only seeing one model available for order. I'm an indirect agent but we will have the same availability of options as corporate stores.

anon(829886)

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site

Jeff Gordon of HTC reached out to MKBHD on Twitter to get in touch. I'm positive this is about getting an M8 into his hands asap. This makes me think that the Tuesday launch on Verizon at least is very possible.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

That would be a first for Verizon, I mean being first would be a first for them. Verizon is always last on updates, releases, support. Lately when I have called into Verizon support every time I get "we are experiencing higher than normal call volume" every time no matter what time of day or day of the week. Something is definitely going on with their call centers.

That has been happening for years. And they weren't last with the moto x and htc one updates. SO hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Retail price should be about $650.00 but I haven't gotten confirmation on that yet.

Hopefully that is 32gb and also will be less at verizon since usually third parties charge more.