Very promising wear messaging app - Intellitext

gimemoore

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I stumbled upon an app called Intellitext in the Play store that, so far, seems to be very promising. Three of the main things I really like about it are:

1. It will allow you to reply to text messages using what they call "relevant replies." Basically, they are canned responses based upon what is in the text, and seem to be much smarter and more complex than I am used to seeing. The stock customization works good, but they can be tweaked, as well.

2. It shows you the picture in an mms text on your watch. I LOVE this!

3. It will also let you snooze the message and then it will remind you about it later, depending upon how long you choose.

I have not found this app mentioned ANYWHERE, and it really surprises me a bit. Perhaps with no free trial, the author is losing quite a few customers.

I rolled the dice and spent the 2 bucks on it, and honestly wish I'd found this app when I first got my 360!

One thing to note - if you use Textra, the notification closes way too quickly to be usable. However, I have so far tested it with Chomp, Verizon Messaging, and the default Messaging app on my note 3, and it works great with all of them. Not sure why there is an issue with Textra, but I'm hoping the author works that bug out soon.

Let me add that I am not affiliated with the author or the app. Honestly, I'm more of a lurker than a poster here, as well. But, this app really takes care of the few of the issues that I have had with android wear since I have had my 360. And, I am really surprised that it seems to be completely unknown.

Can't post links, but it is called Intellitext and it is by RBApps. It's in the play store.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I stumbled upon an app called Intellitext in the Play store that, so far, seems to be very promising. Three of the main things I really like about it are:

1. It will allow you to reply to text messages using what they call "relevant replies." Basically, they are canned responses based upon what is in the text, and seem to be much smarter and more complex than I am used to seeing. The stock customization works good, but they can be tweaked, as well.

2. It shows you the picture in an mms text on your watch. I LOVE this!

3. It will also let you snooze the message and then it will remind you about it later, depending upon how long you choose.

I have not found this app mentioned ANYWHERE, and it really surprises me a bit. Perhaps with no free trial, the author is losing quite a few customers.

I rolled the dice and spent the 2 bucks on it, and honestly wish I'd found this app when I first got my 360!

One thing to note - if you use Textra, the notification closes way too quickly to be usable. However, I have so far tested it with Chomp, Verizon Messaging, and the default Messaging app on my note 3, and it works great with all of them. Not sure why there is an issue with Textra, but I'm hoping the author works that bug out soon.

Let me add that I am not affiliated with the author or the app. Honestly, I'm more of a lurker than a poster here, as well. But, this app really takes care of the few of the issues that I have had with android wear since I have had my 360. And, I am really surprised that it seems to be completely unknown.

Can't post links, but it is called Intellitext and it is by RBApps. It's in the play store.

Nice find, I will check it out!