Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
After I have upgraded my nexus 4 to 4.3 the viber does not prompt you anymore how to complete the call via phone or viber. I uninstall install viber again I went to phone to clear defaults but it was great out.
Is this a bug?

jaboop

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Possibly, is there a option within viber to create as default ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

jaboop

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Clear the default setting for dialer... settings>applications> dialer program and reset default ...hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I try that already. There is no detail setting for dialer set. It was grey out so I could not choose it.

I installed viber to another phone running 4.3 for the first time and it is doing the sane thing.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, this is a member of the Viber Team.
I'm here to help. :)

@Nicolas Hadjisavvas - What device do you have? Do you use stock or custom ROM? Which Viber version do you have?

Thanks in advance!

Viber Team

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, this is a member of the Viber Team.
I'm here to help. :)

@Nicolas Hadjisavvas - What device do you have? Do you use stock or custom ROM? Which Viber version do you have?

Thanks in advance!

Viber Team

I have nexus 4 lg with 4.3. The ROM I am using is stock and the viber version the latest 3.1.0.

Posted via Android Central App

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have nexus 4 lg with 4.3. The ROM I am using is stock and the viber version the latest 3.1.0.

Can you please provide more details on the option that is not appearing now, after you upgraded?
We are trying to understand which option exactly you're referring to, and whether or not it's a bug, or an intentional change of behavior in our app.

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Can you please provide more details on the option that is not appearing now, after you upgraded?
We are trying to understand which option exactly you're referring to, and whether or not it's a bug, or an intentional change of behavior in our app.

Before the upgrade every time that I as trying to make a call when I pressed the mobile phone number a new small windows was opened asking whether to complete the action using phone or viber. I am sending you a screenshot of the option but instead of calling sending SMS.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0LcYwFajkyRRGZ6bXZjWV9HcUk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi @Nicolas Hadjisavvas -

I apologize for my late response (I received no email notification for your message for some reason..)

First, please make sure that you did not choose Viber as your phone's default dialer. This is a setting of the phone itself, and can be changed back. Check out this thread where this issue is explained: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-thunderbolt/139889-reset-phone-dialer.html

If it still doesn't work, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi @Nicolas Hadjisavvas -

I apologize for my late response (I received no email notification for your message for some reason..)

First, please make sure that you did not choose Viber as your phone's default dialer. This is a setting of the phone itself, and can be changed back. Check out this thread where this issue is explained: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-thunderbolt/139889-reset-phone-dialer.html

If it still doesn't work, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

Done that.
Ticket ID: WKJ-194-63667

Thanks.

I hope you will find what the issue is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts