Vote for your favorite launcher here

Which Android launcher do you think is the best?

• Total voters

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
GoLauncher EX... I keep coming back after trying 7-8 different launchers. The customization options are awesome, though I still can't live without Wave Launcher or SwipePad for quick access to my most heavily used apps.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Go Launcher for 2 reasons.

Minimalistic themes (text-only icons for my dock icons!) and the sliding dock for quick access to other apps.

I find it is slightly slower then stock, but I'll give that up for the minimalistic look.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I vote fo GO Launcher, because as of today, I compared it to ADW and Nova and it has a # of features the others don't.

1) You can choose to "hide" apps in the app drawer for less clutter.

2) Tabs in the app drawer.

3) More options from the Menu button.

Aside from the features, I would say stylistically it looks tighter and more integrated than ADW.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

seanlongoria

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Go Launcher was my goto on my old AT&T Captivate after brief flings with Launcher Pro Plus and ADw Ex. Go seemed to be the most stable of the three. LP became too slow and ADw suffered constant redraw.
Since I switched to the VZW RAZR, I found stock blur to be my preference. Only thing I'd like is folder creation but with ICS supposedly coming soon I can wait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So, I've recently changed to Holo Launcher and I love it. It's amazingly light and has become my daily driver. I had issues with themes dropping after rebooting, but my ICS theme is built into Holo. It's not as customizable, but it has the stuff I want in a small footprint.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Apex I can work better with it then holo or nova for some reason :p

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2

Tyonedad

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Apex for me. buying the paid version today debating on buying the shell 3d as well any thoughts on it

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Apex for me. buying the paid version today debating on buying the shell 3d as well any thoughts on it

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I have been using SPB Shell since my WinMo phone days. I haven't used it much since I got my Droid. I messed with it yesterday and I sooooo like it. Still learning all the features since I last used it....but, I like it over Go Launcher.

I also notice DX Home has been added as the default launcher for ELECTRIC Factory 2.7. I really like that launcher also.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
NOVA Launcher isnt on that list??

Nova is AWESOME! It pretty much gives you Jelly Bean, it has almost all the features Jelly Bean offers except Google Now, plus very customizable and so easy to use!

DennisOS2

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have been using SPB Shell since my WinMo phone days. I haven't used it much since I got my Droid. I messed with it yesterday and I sooooo like it. Still learning all the features since I last used it....but, I like it over Go Launcher.

I also notice DX Home has been added as the default launcher for ELECTRIC Factory 2.7. I really like that launcher also.

I had an SPB set of Apps for a TreoPro. Digging into the unit after installation I found files/folders I could not delete even after deleting the apps. Could not figure out what these files were for, but nothing could remove them. The file names had non-standard characters. I'm not paranoid, but why? No app developer should be employing this. Check out your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel