Want 50% off Samsung Accessories $50 or less? Take my code!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Any one get the white wireless charger using this deal? I ordered one, but received an email yesterday stating they needed to cancel my order because they don't have them in stock. Now when they are back in stock, I have to call in my order since my code was used for the original order.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Any one get the white wireless charger using this deal? I ordered one, but received an email yesterday stating they needed to cancel my order because they don't have them in stock. Now when they are back in stock, I have to call in my order since my code was used for the original order.

They did this to me. Cancelled the order, claimed they were out of stock, and put in a back order order for it at full price. I sent them an email saying send out the white charger that the website says is in stock at the discounted price now or cancel everything.

Been a few days and have yet to get s responce. At least I won a $25 Best Buy gift card at work today that I'll use for a charger now. Definitely won't be ordering from Samsung directly again.

ti-force

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Very nice of you guys to do this. Any chance anyone else has a 50% off accessories code they don't plan on using? I would use it today :)

Thanks!

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
The e-mail code I got for my S6 was for 30%, so either Samsung got stingy or it varies model to model with the S6. The code also didn't work when I gave it a quick test since I don't need it and figured I'd put it up on here.

Samsung also screwed me when I used the 50% code here by claiming my order was out of stock after sitting on the order for a full week, cancelling the order, and then magically having them come back into stock a couple days later but not letting me use the code again. I'd personally shy away from ordering stuff straight from Samsung.

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I haven't registered yet but might for the code, what is the point of registering the phone though? I know yiu need a Samsung acct for the app store and what not but curious as to what registering the phone does

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali