Want to change user on my Tab A My PW is too long by one letter and I can't enter it!

25544 Norad

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Using a Tab A SM-T580

I wanted to change the user name and address on my tablet, to one of my others, so I could look at Google Photos. When I try and enter the P/W to prove who I am, it won't let me enter the last letter of the P/W. (as if its too long)

Guess I have never tried this b 4 I do it on my PC all the time.

How can I log out of my tablet and log in with my other Gmail address?

Thanks a lot,

25544 Norad

25544 Norad

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Yeah that one was easy.. compared to logging in (or tryin to) at the SAMmobile site.

I seem to be caught in a loop of:

1/ Registering
2/ Looking for the OEM ROM I need
3/ Finding the ROM in the archives
4/ Trying to DL it
5/ Being offered the chance to register again... then the loop starts over again just as I have described 1 2 3 4 5.

I know it sounds like nonsense but that's what I am faced with. Seems that maybe an email to the right person who could delete all my info would be the person to mention the trouble to.

Ahh well I am off to try again, it shouldn't be this hard.

I know the ROM is in their archives I need the one for Cellular South ( there is no USA one )the region code would be XAR and the version is 8.1.0.

So near but yet so far!

Still soldiering on,,,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you have an ad-blocker extension for your browser, you might have to turn it off. Try logging into sammobile in Incognito Mode (which disables all extensions) and see if the problem persists.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej