WatchMaker is coming

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of faces available. Facerepo.com is a great source. If you're looking for premium brands like Rolex, Breitling, Tag, etc, you should check out some of the communities on Google +. Several are legally banned due to copyright claims, so they're not publicly advertised on the Watchmaker community, but users have their own communities.

Yeah I checked that site out. Just not liking anything yet. I'm not sure why nobody is doing anything simple digital in black and white. It seems everyone wants to make works of art...

But all I want is simple: digital, date, 12 hour time, location, weather (both simple icon and temp), battery%.

I don't care about steps or anything else.

I guess I'll keep trying to make my own.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes AOD is on as well as heart rate checking as well.

Huh. I'm not getting that, but I had turned battery optimization off for Watchmaker. Not sure if that makes a difference on the watch, but I'll toggle it back on. Also wonder if the individual faces matter.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I checked that site out. Just not liking anything yet. I'm not sure why nobody is doing anything simple digital in black and white. It seems everyone wants to make works of art...

But all I want is simple: digital, date, 12 hour time, location, weather (both simple icon and temp), battery%.

I don't care about steps or anything else.

I guess I'll keep trying to make my own.

I'm with you on trying to find the right watchface!

What I want:
- Digital 24-hr time
- Day/Date
- HR (digital, not analog dial)
- Current outdoor temp
- Battery % (prefer digital, not symbol)

OK to have all this superimposed on analog watch face. My current watch face is called ktspecial -- it comes close.

spegmaton2184

May 22, 2014
Visit site
nice watchface! how i can change the world time? kudos to the developer.

715370ab85aa233b7da27698f220145f.jpg

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks good. If I could add HR and show 24 hr time, it would meet my needs. What tool did you use to make it? Maybe I can give it a go.

You could easily make this yourself using the Watchmaker tools in the app. There's a little watch with a + icon on the upper right of the app screen, click that to begin designing.

One word of caution though, the weather location currently isn't updating for some reason. This is a known issue. There was an update today that said it fixed this, but it doesn't seem to for me.

Since I consider this a vital info piece I am going back to using a stock face until Watchmaker can fix this issue.

I'm bummed that with all these options none of the watch faces or watch making apps out there really seem all that great.

Last edited:

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
You could easily make this yourself using the Watchmaker tools in the app. There's a little watch with a + icon on the upper right of the app screen, click that to begin designing.

One word of caution though, the weather location currently isn't updating for some reason. This is a known issue. There was an update today that said it fixed this, but it doesn't seem to for me.

Since I consider this a vital info piece I am going back to using a stock face until Watchmaker can fix this issue.

I'm bummed that with all these options none of the watch faces or watch making apps out there really seem all that great.

OK after reinstalling the watch app it seems to be working now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty1