We are very lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
BUT IT CONNECTS AND IS USED. Why is that so hard for you to accept. Pull the stick out bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

For now. There will be a software update coming to kill the vestigial LTE radio since it is not certified. That still doesn't change the fact that it isn't an LTE device and never will be one.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
You really think that can't be circumvented? I'm just going to throw this one up as you have little to no knowledge of how this all works. Enjoy sticking what the manufacturer leaves you with, those of with half a brain will continue using lte on the n4 and not accepting what we are told.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
You really think that can't be circumvented? I'm just going to throw this one up as you have little to no knowledge of how this all works. Enjoy sticking what the manufacturer leaves you with, those of with half a brain will continue using lte on the n4 and not accepting what we are told.

You won't have a choice when they kill the radio. It won't be something you can circumvent. If you knew how the software for these radios worked, you would know that. Google and LG have a legal obligation through their FCC certification to do so, and it absolutely will not be something anyone can get around.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
You won't have a choice when they kill the radio. It won't be something you can circumvent. If you knew how the software for these radios worked, you would know that. Google and LG have a legal obligation through their FCC certification to do so, and it absolutely will not be something anyone can get around.

Lol OK guy I'll let you live in your perfect dream world.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
He reminds me of that donkey from family guy that said that Kevin beacon wasn't in footloose hahahaha.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Smdh DUDE T-MOBILE IS PUBLICLY ALREADY STATED THAT THEY HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE N4 LTE CAPABILITIES AND PLANS ON USING THAT. AND THAT SPECIAL HACK U SPEAK OFF IS NOTHING BUT GOING INTO A DIALER MENU AND TURNING ON LTE DUDE LOL. IT TAKES LESS EFFORT THAN ROOTING SMARTGUY. AND ANYWAY WHY WOULD T-MOBILE A COMPANY THAT WANNA EXPAND LTE CUT IT OFF?????????? IF ANYTHING THE FUTURE UPDATES IS GONNA GIVE OTHER PHONES THE LTE OPTION AS WELL SMART GUY HAHA. COMMON SENSE

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

royalpig180

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
32723006.jpg

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Lots of people in this thread said a lot of things that shouldn't have been said. The topic from the beginning was borderline trolling, and I wish I would have seen it earlier.

The insults and bickering were unnecessary. Please, try to remain civil. If you see a post that you find offensive, rude, or otherwise inappropriate, please use the Report Post button in the upper right hand corner of every post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere