weird issue

johnolesen

Nov 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
so...im sitting here, and i think to myself..wow..my phones been awfully quiet...no twitter alerts, is it dead again?

so i pull up twidroid, and when it does-it auto-refreshes and shows like 20 tweets that it never notified me.

so i install swift and seesmic...and its the same thing...

so...

is it my phone?

is it twitter?

is it verizon?

i have the droid

johnolesen

Nov 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
they're all set to 5 minutes...twidroid is set to three..

they're working fine now...i should of went back to 'Blackberry 101' and just did a battery pull to begin with....

i did one of those, and sent a test tweet from my computer..they all popped up with it within 5 minutes..

still...the only thing i miss about my blackberry, is my ubertwitter...:( they need to hurry the hell up with an Android version

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
You shouldn't have to do battery pulls, it helped this time apparently...just don't get in the habit of making it your 'go to' solution. Glad everything is working again for you and I second missing ubertwitter...it was a nice app for sure.

CSNova

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had this issue yet but as far as pulling the battery, I would go along with the last post and say to not make a habit it of it. In fact I've heard of the phone bugging out when the battery is pulled at times. Better off just trying to shut it down and power it back up first if anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo