Welcome Enlightened

psyjohn

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
New member of the Enlightened in southern West Virginia, but I will be moving to Winchester, VA in a few weeks. Looks like that area is pretty well covered by the Enlightened already.

Volgrand

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hail, enlightened brothers! Reporting from Oxford, UK.

The resistance will not be able to stop the evolution. Let's erase from history this rebel scum

|RESISTANCE IS FUTILE|

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Just joined. Enlightened in New Orleans, LA. There are lots more Resistance controled portals than Enlightened controled portals in this area, so it looks like an uphill battle. But they can't stop progress!

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Just joined the Enlightened! Level 1 from St. Louis MO. More specifically Imperial MO.

Only have my N7 so probably can't do much till June when I get my android phone, but I'll help where I can!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
All alone in Marin County CA, hack-hack-hack...hack-hack-hack... trying to get to L3 to fight the L5 and L6 smurfs in abundance here.

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Reporting in from Austria, Central Europe, City of Linz.
Sadly, we don't have too many portals here. I requested one a few days ago though...

Jeremy Roston

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
new to this, i joined resistance just because it was top of the list started playing and couldnt find any enemy portals. so i went home and checked the ingress map and saw this, I will now be joining enlightenment, and working to destroy that tangled web woven. , i do have a question though, does it really take 3 weeks to switch? and if it does will all the work i do get transfered over or do i have to start from the bottom? either way i am joining the right side, I just want to know what to expect.

Attachments

• ingress.jpg
    ingress.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 21

xolanir

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Had an intense session of Ingress yesterday, and my phone suffered the consequences. Still going strong though! Enlightened for life!!!uploadfromtaptalk1365172719285.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anatake

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellow agents and players! Looking to join the enlightened in the Lacey, Washington area! Please, anyone with an invite send it my way! +Anatake #ingress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci