Welcome to the LiveProfile forum at Android Central!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
The connectivity could be more stable. I still can't send full resolution pics from my g2. Otherwise, all is well

thisisthefallen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I just have to say that this app is great.

The only thing that I can't stand is the fact that the notification light doesn't work on my Droid 2. It's such an insignificant detail, but I live by that thing, and I'd love to see such an incredible app implement the use of the notification light.

thisisthefallen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I think Liveprofile should take after Handcent SMS as far as customization goes. I know the programs are meant for different things, but for the average user, I like being able to mess around with my font sizes, change the backgrounds to suit my eyes and change the notification light color. If SMS was quicker, I would use handcent for everything, but this liveprofile has the best instant chat, so now you understand where I'm coming from. I, personally, would like to see something that takes the middle ground between the two.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
It took Handcent almost 2 years to get where it's at now. LiveProfile has only been our since Oct. Trust me, I will get much better. Those guys work very hard. If you've had an android since day on, you would remember how much people hated Handcent, now look at it

Reactions: gbuffs

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded liveprofile but haven't got to try it out. Does liveprofile consume a lot battery life? Thats's the only thing I am really concerned about

summer9658

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
how do you prevent your name from coming up when someone does an address search on you and youre in their address book?? also is it possible to block someone?

czarevna

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I miss my smilies

Just converted from blackberry and the hardest part about that was leaving bbm. I have the thunderbolt and the very first thing i downloaded was this app and made all my friends do it as well!

The only thing i really wish it had were more smilies. One of the best features of bbm is the wide variety of smileys. Other than that, this app is wonderful. Great job!

*thumbs up*

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The service is constantly up and down all the time. Would probably be awesome if it was stable. I suppose it's still in beta, any word on when it will be out of beta?

tboone13

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I love LiveProfile but my only concern is the fact when I first started using it I was able to change my pic with no problem...NOW it won't change. For instance, I chose a picture to upload...takes a few mins then says the picture was successfully uploaded you should notice change shortly. I have been trying to change it for 3 days now...what do you suggest?

Dani14

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I get the notification that I have a message but when I open the conversation I can only see my messages and not my friends'. What do I do?

nic_20

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Never seems to work properly and now I can't get it to show my friends since updating the phone software - no one seems to answer my help emails either. I've reinstalled it several times but friend is showing unavailable - can see their pic, status and other info but can't send any messages.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. The people over at Live Profile have been incredibly quiet over the past several months. Even the staff accounts that originally added me to their Live Profile PINs have been offline for months. It's almost like they have given up on their app.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe