What accessories did you buy?

TNScrambler

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
so, should I buy one of the silicone vzw covers for temp untill Otterbox or Seidio comes out or should I just wait? How long does it take for them to come out?

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I got the body glove case and love it. Wanted screen protector but they were all out. My BB wall chargers and car charger work so no need there.

Same here. I bought the BodyGlove and love it. BodyGlove is the best for damn near any phone. I wanted the black silicone one but they didn't have it in stock. I still have a car and wall charger from my Blackberry Storm2 so there is no need to shell out any more money there.

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the "high gloss silicone protective cover" (the one that looks like it has bubbles under the back) in black. Unfortunately they were out of it in the store and I didn't want a hard snap-on case. I also ordered screen protectors from ZAGG. Waiting for both of them to come in Mon-Tues next week and being VERY careful with the phone until then.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Black gloss silicone case from Verizon and Verizon screen protectors and Seidio 1750mah battery.

Black glass silicone case - amazing. def worth the $11 or $12 i paid (get 25% off accessories)

Screen protectors - doesnt cover the WHOLE front of the phone, but covers the 'screen' part.. but does NOT cover the 4 buttons at the bottom. it does a decent job until a good screen protector comes out that covers the full face of the phone and does NOT use water/sticky crap. The verizon one does NOT use any water or anything. It just sticks to the phone.

Battery.. ill let you know when i get it.. but the stock is 1300mah and the new one is 1750mah so hopefully it helps a lot with media usage

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the "high gloss silicone protective cover" (the one that looks like it has bubbles under the back) in black. Unfortunately they were out of it in the store and I didn't want a hard snap-on case. I also ordered screen protectors from ZAGG. Waiting for both of them to come in Mon-Tues next week and being VERY careful with the phone until then.

the case is amazing :) love mine. makes the lightweight phone feel JUST right and the case doesnt collect lint, and it's on the phone tightly.

Knottyc

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Bought the purple hard snap case and pack of invisible shields. Had a usb car charger from my iPod classic...works for me! Life is Incredibly Good!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm simply waiting on ProClip to come out with a holder for this phone then I'll be ordering a full car setup from them. Got to call them Monday and see what solution they will have. I'm betting it will be the same as the N1 holder but I don't want to risk it.

I've got the phone charger covered because my wife has the Eris and we have two chargers laying around for it. I want an Incipio Feather type case for it, but I don't know yet about that. Maybe a skin instead? Next up depending on how battery life is I may be buying a bigger battery for it.

Eck, I get to start all over again with phone accessories but I don't mind, it's the price you pay for new gadgets!

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I've always been a case freak when it comes to my devices. While my intention was to wait until the selection expanded I was really impressed with the VZW Silicon. It fits perfectly and feels really good. Adds very little dimension to the Incredible and picks up no pocket lint. VZW screen protectors have always been the one's for me and the Incredible version is no exception unless you insist on the soft buttons being covered as well.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Does the holster/ hard shell get stuck in your pocket if you choose to carry the phone that day?
That's what I like about seidio. You can use their hard case and it doesn't get stuck in the pocket but also snaps into their holster.

Basically I want a think shell/ holster combo and was wondering if the Verizon one fits the bill.