What app do you use for messages?

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I love that you hate the orange! I used to use handcent, but I can't get my edge to work with it. The edge colors are not working when I use handcent/Next SMS (now). any suggestions?

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Been using the Verizon Messages and am very satisfied with it. Below is just a sampling of why I like the VzW Messages app as posted in the following thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ge-messages-lollipop-how-do-you-change-2.html

What I like about the VzW Messages is that one can "customize" the colors they prefer. On mine, the background changes colors through out the day, kinda sorta like from sunrise to sunset and into evening's darkness.
To illustrate what I mean, here two (2) screen shots of VzW Messages changing backgrounds:

95goU2Gl.jpg
NdA5Qaul.png

The Left is this late afternoon/early evening shot as indicated by the time stamp and the Right is from last night.

It is sunny and bright outside my window at this moment here in the PNW.

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
l use whatsapp the most for messaging. However, I do use the stock message app for anyone who doesn't have whatsapp x

Posted via the Android Central App

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Used to love gosms, but now I'm using the verizon texting app on my att phone. The only thing I miss about gosms is being able to pin certain texting conversations at the top. Other than that I love the verizon app.