What CAN'T your Tab do?

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
IP: that is a gorgeous leather case for the Gal-Tab!!! Wish it came in a couple of colour choices, however.

I have a Belkin clear case for my tab; had it on within 24 hours of receiving my tablet. I'm delighted with the protection it gives and it solves the slippery issue that is often talked about. It was less than $20.00.

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I know this is a negative thread, but only because I want to try and pro/con the idea of buying one.

My iPad seems to do what I need it to.

So, you already have an iPad (1 or 2) and you're considering buying a Galaxy Tablet, too? Why?

I'm registered on both sides of this site: Apple and Android. Seems as if it's two different worlds and an Apple fan is never going to be happy with an Android product. At least, that's my experience, with reading threads over there.

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
So, you already have an iPad (1 or 2) and you're considering buying a Galaxy Tablet, too? Why?

I'm registered on both sides of this site: Apple and Android. Seems as if it's two different worlds and an Apple fan is never going to be happy with an Android product. At least, that's my experience, with reading threads over there.

The size!!!!! No matter what I do, the size is awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord