What color is your case for your Honor 8?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Here are a few pics of it installed. It looks good. Next thing I need to work on now is to straighten up my screen protector.
c0594e69b51819e865194419104a87c1.jpg

29f0cf0423a04d7f65fbc58eb96ad1e1.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if it is the angle but the camera cutouts look slightly off? Looks good though!
Yeah I noticed that too. Not sure if it was my error in installing because the fingerprint sensor lines up perfectly so I'm not sure why that is. I kind of am thinking about reinstalling it but I don't know yet. I just reinstalled my screen protector that was out of line. These things are not the easiest to install perfectly. It's odd that my fingerprint sensor lines up right but the camera holes are slightly off center but part of that is the angle in which I took the photo to make it look bad. It's just slightly off center in person.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Actually I take that completely back. I just checked and they are perfectly lined up. It was the view of the camera that made them look to be off. I'll post a pic dead on real quick.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Here are some shots dead on straight. It's lined up perfectly. Looks good and gives the phone instant grip!! I don't even know if I'll use a case unless it the clear one made by honor so I get a full view of my skin.

0e02befb5d386d3ce2be1036c84c84e2.jpg

02dafec3996519c852d927bce0625fa4.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that too. Not sure if it was my error in installing because the fingerprint sensor lines up perfectly so I'm not sure why that is. I kind of am thinking about reinstalling it but I don't know yet. I just reinstalled my screen protector that was out of line. These things are not the easiest to install perfectly. It's odd that my fingerprint sensor lines up right but the camera holes are slightly off center but part of that is the angle in which I took the photo to make it look bad. It's just slightly off center in person.
Oh that's definitely weird that the fps is lined up properly but the camera holes aren't

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
They are definitely lined up in person. Maybe hard to portray that with a picture of it but in person everything is perfectly lined up. I love the skin and the Red contrast against the Pearl White. Plus it gives the phone instant grip. Not slippery anymore.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They are definitely lined up in person. Maybe hard to portray that with a picture of it but in person everything is perfectly lined up. I love the skin and the Red contrast against the Pearl White. Plus it gives the phone instant grip. Not slippery anymore.
Well glad to see it fit well. And grip is great.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know but for some reason I never drop my phones. I never have either. Im extra careful with them but I'll probably end up using the Huawei honor made clear case most likely.
Ok if you never drop phones then no need for a case

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Ok if you never drop phones then no need for a case
Yeah but I forgot to knock on wood when I said that so I'm sure by the laws of average my major drop is indeed coming as I think there's just no way to avoid it. Im human so therefore at some point it's going to catch up to me and when it does I'll probably drop it on concrete shatering the entire phone which my heart would totally sink lol. I know I'm asking for trouble so I do try to throw a case on it when I leave the house but not always. I need to get better about that as this phone after all is all glass so just one drop on a hard surface more than likely would be all it would take and I'd be sick thinking to myself I should have had a case on it. I don't know why over the past 6 months I've gotten to where I rarely use a case. I used to always keep a car on my phones but something changed and now I rarely do. I've got plenty of cases too for my honor as I have about 7 or 8 cases. Im about to put a case on it right now since I'm thinking about it. Eventually the odds will get me and that day will come when I do drop it so I definitely need to get back in the habit of using a case again. The phone just feels so good without it plus I like seeing my new skin which by the way I'm going to order another color skin but I'm going to try slick wraps this time. I've never used them before. I heard they are pretty good and them and dbrand are the only two skin companies that make a skin for the honor 8. I think I'm going to get a orange carbon fiber skin. That or blue. Can't decide. The good thing about most skins of good quality is that you can remove them and use them again no problem.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but I forgot to knock on wood when I said that so I'm sure by the laws of average my major drop is indeed coming as I think there's just no way to avoid it. Im human so therefore at some point it's going to catch up to me and when it does I'll probably drop it on concrete shatering the entire phone which my heart would totally sink lol. I know I'm asking for trouble so I do try to throw a case on it when I leave the house but not always. I need to get better about that as this phone after all is all glass so just one drop on a hard surface more than likely would be all it would take and I'd be sick thinking to myself I should have had a case on it. I don't know why over the past 6 months I've gotten to where I rarely use a case. I used to always keep a car on my phones but something changed and now I rarely do. I've got plenty of cases too for my honor as I have about 7 or 8 cases. Im about to put a case on it right now since I'm thinking about it. Eventually the odds will get me and that day will come when I do drop it so I definitely need to get back in the habit of using a case again. The phone just feels so good without it plus I like seeing my new skin which by the way I'm going to order another color skin but I'm going to try slick wraps this time. I've never used them before. I heard they are pretty good and them and dbrand are the only two skin companies that make a skin for the honor 8. I think I'm going to get a orange carbon fiber skin. That or blue. Can't decide. The good thing about most skins of good quality is that you can remove them and use them again no problem.
Oh that's nice that you can re use the skin

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Out of these three cases which do you guys like the most. One is orange. One red. And the other is a sky blue. Which do you like best for the Pearl color honor? I'm leaning towards the sky blue bc it's a different looking blue in person but I love red. The blue and red don't cover all of the top and all of the bottom but they do wrap around the corners enough to give protection. What do you guys think I should go with. I'm going to try and make myself keep a case on it.
1a0dd1ea08070d1a2d189364b488db64.jpg

2a526cbe9c977b1aae09329490548945.jpg