What color is your case for your Honor 8?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a drband skin too.

I also wanna see how the phone looks with the case on
Sure I'll take some pics. Which case do you want to see on mine? I've got several about 7 or 8 cases. A few in red and those three I have pictured too. Yes I would highly recommend a dbrand skin for added protection and grip. I normally don't even use a case now after I got my dbrand skin in. It's been great to have on there. My favorite case is probably that sky blue case against the Pearl color for contrast as it looks really good. Funny thing about that case was that I had bought it for my last honor and never ended up opening it up bc I sold my honor before it came in so I just now finally opened that case up out of the package for this phone. It fits very slim and I got all my cases off Amazon. Just take your time and keep searching all of the cases bc even way down at the bottom you'll still have good options on cases. This sky blue showed up towards the bottom when I was searching for cases when I saw it and liked the color. Amazon has quite a few to choose from. I only buy slim thin low profile cases bc I don't want to add bulk.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The cases you just posted earlier
Here's the sky blue case. It's probably my favorite one out of all my cases. Let me know if you want a picture of a certain other case on it. I have red, black, orange, and mint colors. Several in Red. One in black. One in this sky blue. One in orange and one in a mint color as well.

ec5180622810698c6466b2f98cbb81bb.jpg

506c641160a07eadcde298bd66ded672.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
oh, I think the red case will look nicer to match your red skin
Yeah probably so as you can see my red skin behind this case. I typically don't even use a case. I threw it on there to take a picture of it. It fits tight though and hard to get if off so I'll probably leave it on there for a while or unless I get the iPhone then my honor is going to be returned and I'll get a refund to buy accessories for my iPhone 8 and then pay the rest towards the cost of the iPhone. That $500 gift card I'm getting I was going to pay my phone off with it but I think I'm going to use to buy an iPad to go with my iPhone. Something with celluar though and put it on a cheap plan so I'll be able to take it anywhere with me and access the internet. I've had wifi tablets before and basically you can only use them at home which I personally didn't like. I like having internet access anywhere I go just like I do with my phone.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Yeah probably so as you can see my red skin behind this case. I typically don't even use a case. I threw it on there to take a picture of it. It fits tight though and hard to get if off so I'll probably leave it on there for a while or unless I get the iPhone then my honor is going to be returned and I'll get a refund to buy accessories for my iPhone 8 and then pay the rest towards the cost of the iPhone. That $500 gift card I'm getting I was going to pay my phone off with it but I think I'm going to use to buy an iPad to go with my iPhone. Something with celluar though and put it on a cheap plan so I'll be able to take it anywhere with me and access the internet. I've had wifi tablets before and basically you can only use them at home which I personally didn't like. I like having internet access anywhere I go just like I do with my phone.
I wasn't liking how the red sticks out so the red case will look nicer fosure. I personally don't bring my tablets out with me. They stay home so that's why I got the wifi version. Also they're much cheaper than lte ones

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I can definitely take some pics with them on my phone. I'll do that. I've got my Axon 7 I can use to take the pictures. Right now I've not been using any case really. Just using my skin which gives it a great grip.
Cool can't wait for pictures!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't liking how the red sticks out so the red case will look nicer fosure. I personally don't bring my tablets out with me. They stay home so that's why I got the wifi version. Also they're much cheaper than lte ones
The wifi ones are definitely cheaper. No need to get the lte ones if you don't need it

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like a good idea

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. I'm fine with wifi
I used to get just a wifi tablet when I had unlimited hotspot but since I changed my plan, I just got a tablet with unlimited data for ease of use. Well worth it for me for just $20 more for for the unlimited tablet line.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I used to get just a wifi tablet when I had unlimited hotspot but since I changed my plan, I just got a tablet with unlimited data for ease of use. Well worth it for me for just $20 more for for the unlimited tablet line.
I hardly used hotspot. It's very convenient to have ,but never used it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred