What color Note 8 should you buy?

What color Note 8 should you buy?

• Total voters

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Which color Note 8 do you want?

I agree 100%. I don't understand why Samsung have to be coming out with 2 colors here in the US. Especially not focusing on the female gender, Apple does this perfectly well with the Rose Gold / Gold phone. Samsung came out with that beautiful Note 7 coral blue that nobody ended up having at the end and now it's gone, (yes, s8 has it, but not the Note). Why not come out with all these colors EVERYWHERE in the world. I see a pink Note 8 is coming out in Taiwan, really? These are the type of things I don't understand how Samsung thinks. That phone would sell here in the US easily. I wish we had more choices, like that beautiful deep sea blue or maple gold, but no, black and orchid gray only.

Samsung have gone bonkers. Apparently Korea are not getting gold. I thought gold was all the rage in Asia.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
As the unlocked version only comes in black, I'm getting black. I plan on using a brightly colored case so I can find it in my purse and since the front of both phones is black, the color choice is pointless. Anyway, the unlocked version is $30 cheaper (not that it matters considering the cost of the phone.)

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Had to buy the black as I don't like Orchid Grey but I would much prefer the Blue. Hate how are the cool color choices never make it here in the states.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Last year I wanted blue but ended up with black. I got the blue on the S7E and if I'm lucky enough to get the N8 this year I'll probably go with black again. It's so shinny and stealth looking.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Last year I wanted blue but ended up with black. I got the blue on the S7E and if I'm lucky enough to get the N8 this year I'll probably go with black again. It's so shinny and stealth looking.
the black is beautiful. very nice in person.

ahhChu

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Initially I pre-ordered the Orchid Gray. But after watching videos and reviews I HAD to cancel and order the Midnight Black. It's so much sleeker.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

I preordered the black, mainly because every photo I saw of the gray had a purplish tint to me. Saw both side by side at Verizon the other day and confirmed I made the right call. The black is real nice, plus I haven't had a black phone since the note 3

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered orchid Gray n popped into a store to take a look. In LOVEEEEEE. In the store lighting it's more purple than gray. I miss my Note 7 Coral Blue. Such a beautiful color I never fully got to enjoy but I swiped both S-Pens and hearing the pens will work with the Note 8 I can pop those in when I'm feeling nostalgic lol.

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Anyone else think the new looking Orchid Gray looks yukky?

I like the blue but since it is not available I went with black. I don't like this orchid gray. I didn't like the s8 orchid gray either but It looks better than note 8 version.
I also went with the Black. Haven't had a black phone in a while. My N7 was silver along with my S7 Edge.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Anyone else think the new looking Orchid Gray looks yukky?

I also went with the Black. Haven't had a black phone in a while. My N7 was silver along with my S7 Edge.

Yeah I had the blue coral on my note7 and it's been awhile for me also having an all black phone. And man this thing is sexy lol:)