What color Note 8 should you buy?

What color Note 8 should you buy?

• Total voters

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I wish Samsung would have went back and re-released the Emerald Green color they offered for the S6 Edge. That was so beautiful.
Meanwhile, I'm patient. I just know Blue is only a few months down the road.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Which color Note 8 do you want?

Blass says it will ship in black and gold at first anyway. Will be a while before we can get our hands on the blue. With how well Coral blue was selling, Samsung seems like the stupidest company on Earth right now.

I agree 100%. I don't understand why Samsung have to be coming out with 2 colors here in the US. Especially not focusing on the female gender, Apple does this perfectly well with the Rose Gold / Gold phone. Samsung came out with that beautiful Note 7 coral blue that nobody ended up having at the end and now it's gone, (yes, s8 has it, but not the Note). Why not come out with all these colors EVERYWHERE in the world. I see a pink Note 8 is coming out in Taiwan, really? These are the type of things I don't understand how Samsung thinks. That phone would sell here in the US easily. I wish we had more choices, like that beautiful deep sea blue or maple gold, but no, black and orchid gray only.

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I wish Samsung would have went back and re-released the Emerald Green color they offered for the S6 Edge. That was so beautiful.
Meanwhile, I'm patient. I just know Blue is only a few months down the road.
I even would have gotten green over Orchid Gray, yes. Emerald green would be lovely too. Ah, but I will go with the gray...

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I initially preordered the black.But I really like the orchid.So I cancelled the black and ordered the orchard grey.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
The Black was my first choice but it's not cutting it.
It's just a blah plain plastic black with no texture. Looks like someone spray painted it black just to save money/time.

Considering VZW is giving us only two choices anyway, black or gray, it's silly to try to discuss it.

But grey is classier, even though it will get hidden in a case and not seen again. haha. :)

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site

all you guys choose the Orchid, I feel like I'm the only one who went with black like last year

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

all you guys choose the Orchid, I feel like I'm the only one who went with black like last year

I wouldn't feel bad. The Blue looks pretty nice, but not available, even then it makes no difference unless you use a clear case. cheers.

PS: I am excited about the Note 8. Have played with it several times already. :)