What color Note 8 should you buy?

What color Note 8 should you buy?

• Total voters

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Which color Note 8 do you want?

I use a clear case so for me the color does matter and it annoys me to not have the blue option available on release. I know I can just slap a different style case on it instead, but I may hold off and wait to see if the blue comes to the US. I can see myself bothered that I did not hold out for my color preference and am paying an upgrade and trade in price for my perfectly functioning S7E which is in a color I do like. So right now, no color yet. If I decide to bite sooner it would probably be the gray.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Really hoped to see the deepsea blue as a option. Looks like orchid grey will be the choice this time.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I wish that Samsung would put all the colors out and not wait a couple of months before releasing a new color. Just watch, they'll probably release a note a in coral blue down the road.

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Black! Did white once. Have the S7 in silver now. Whatever catches my eye on that day

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else think the new looking Orchid Gray looks yukky?

Erica Griffin compares the new Orchid Gray to the old one next to an S8+ (at the 20 second mark in video below)... Anyone not feeling the new Gray like I am? Not feeling the new Blue in the video too but wondering if it's the lighting in there. Gold looked like the best option to black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4nJZIfhcTs

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Anyone else think the new looking Orchid Gray looks yukky?

I like the blue but since it is not available I went with black. I don't like this orchid gray. I didn't like the s8 orchid gray either but It looks better than note 8 version.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I went with black this time I didn't really like the look of the other colors. Plus I wanted to get back into the dark shade.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I'm back and forth on the grey. On some sites it looks flat, on others like it has a bit of another hue. I'll just have to see it myself.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I checked with Best Buy yesterday two locations both are expecting display models in very soon they said within days. I believe I will be checking again today haha

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I will wait out Deep Sea Blue (because I can imagine the clamor for it is going to be pretty loud), even though the deal I could get on an unlocked, having a replacement S7 Edge (that I barely use since I got an unlocked model) as a result of the Note 7 recall is pretty good.

Also, I have learned by going on Samsung.com (US site) that the US unlocked model will be coming in Orchid Gray (proof below):

wDgzSH3.png

which again reinforces how dumb not having all this available everywhere at launch is.
Orchid Grey (at least how it's presented on the S8) might get me to forego the blue, but again, not available at launch. I also hear that the Note version is more grey and less purple which is a bummer.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

It's an ugly remix of one of the S4 colors. I'll pass. Wait. I did pass. My color reigns supreme lol.

Midnight.gif

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
As we're only going to be offered Black or Orchid Grey....it'll be black.

95% of cases look good/great with black phones so I'm good with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984