What do you guys think of this font I found on XDA site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I knew XDA had a lot of different font on their developers site forum and I found this one called Comic Sans to use as my entire phone is now in this font. Here is a screen shot of the new font I'm using.
ae6d7bde762c5adfc7c89017fcd8ae86.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I think I've seen that article before but truly what is so bad about it? It's not horrible rather just a little different than the stock. I have never understood why people are against comic sans. They all refer to articles but they never come out and explain why they dislike it. Anyone care to enlighten me or do you just refer to the article and from that you automatically don't like it? That's a serious question too. Not to be taken as smart or anything. I am amazed at how many dislike but they've never one explained their reason why other than an article lol. It's simply not that bad. I like it or I wouldn't be using it. It looks normal and fine to me no matter what an article says lol.

Bobbert9

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
I like Comic Sans once in a while but not for a phone don't. I've been using DavidGibbons for a few years now. It's a little relaxed but much cleaner than Comic Sans

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I like Comic Sans once in a while but not for a phone don't. I've been using DavidGibbons for a few years now. It's a little relaxed but much cleaner than Comic Sans
Do you have a link to where I can download that one. I used him on my Samsung phones but I did not know it was available for the honor 8. Thanks.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
It's definitely different and if you like it, then more power to ya! It's your phone, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. That's the nice thing about andoid, you can make it look how ever you want :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Marty! I really appreciate you for saying that. It's just different than stock do I happen to like it. Always did. I used it on my two previous honor 8 phones.

No problem! I remember using it for some of my stories! It's a great font. I like switching up my fonts too from time to time. :)

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
No problem! I remember using it for some of my stories! It's a great font. I like switching up my fonts too from time to time. :)
Yeah I ended up downloading a couple more fonts but I came back to comic sans as I happen to really like it although I sound to be in the major minority about lol. I have no clue why so many don't like it. I don't see what the major fuss is about. I think it's the bad wrap articles on it that makes most people not like it lol. It's funny to me. I like it so I use it no matter what the articles say about it. It makes no difference to me lol.

Bobbert9

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
Do you have a link to where I can download that one. I used him on my Samsung phones but I did not know it was available for the honor 8. Thanks.
I guess I don't know how to post a link here cause every time I try, I get an error saying I've exceeded spam threshold. But it's in the Google Play store under Dave Gibbons Flipfont