What do you guys think of this font I found on XDA site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I quite like comic sans. Used it for years.
I'm right there with you. I'm using it right now and I'll continue to use it until I find a font that I like better. I've located a app on the play store for EMUI that offers 100s of different fonts. I've been slowly going through that app seerchibg for a new font to use since I've used comic sans for so long now. So far I've found a couple of them I like. I'll keep searching though as it's overwhelming just how many fonts there are on this app I found.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
What I like about the honor 8 is just how easy it is to mix and match different themes and icons with each other. So even though this background came with those wild looking icons it still allowed me to change only the icons and I was able to keep the cool background wallpaper. Check it out.

c9cc519d8842c48ca6b9ca759b618847.jpg

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Anyone out there Apple IOS fans? Here's a IOS theme I've downloaded and actually I've downloaded several IOS themes as I'm a Apple fan by heart. Even the font is identical to IOS along wirh the wallpaper and icons.

ef3ed901802d72a39a62769966f151b2.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Here's another Apple theme. Check out just how identical the icons are to an iPhone lol. Too cool. I like this. Reminds me of my die hard Apple days. I guess EMUI in a lot of ways is similar to IOS but yet it's still vastly different. That's why I've always called it a hybrid software.
aa9c98fe6b8622cfae0f10ec1e8b7a7d.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm right there with you. I'm using it right now and I'll continue to use it until I find a font that I like better. I've located a app on the play store for EMUI that offers 100s of different fonts. I've been slowly going through that app seerchibg for a new font to use since I've used comic sans for so long now. So far I've found a couple of them I like. I'll keep searching though as it's overwhelming just how many fonts there are on this app I found.
Do you have a link to the app?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Emui 4 is closer to ios. Emui 5 moves toward more standard Android
That's why I liked EMUI 4.1 better but even though it was a lot like IOS it was still vastly different as you cannot in any way customize IOS where EMUI 4.1 was totally easy to customize. There were only parts that favored IOS and there were parts that also favored Android so that's why I strongly believe it's a hybrid software using a little bit of both then Huawei honor adding a little bit of their twist to it too to make it like nothing any of us have ever used before. I strongly believe in that.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Not really an honor 8 exclusive feature. You can customise all android phones like that.
I know I couldn't customize my Axon 7 anything remotely like I can my honor 8. With my honor 8 I can customize my theme, then change the font, then go back and change the icons of that theme, then still go back and just change the wallpaper only. I could do none of that with my azon 7. I might could throw another launcher on it to change the icons but with the honor I don't have to even change the launcher out. I can change everything from stock EMUI. That's what I'm referring to when I say the honor 8 is very customizable in several different aspects bc they all can be done running stock software.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I didn't like having all my apps display in the home screen. I prefer an app drawer. I know you can hide apps but an app drawer is more organized.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I didn't like having all my apps display in the home screen. I prefer an app drawer. I know you can hide apps but an app drawer is more organized.

But that just adds an extra layer and a second touch. Maybe looks neater but I prefer just to be able to open directly from home screen.

Curious to know who else prefers quick access over home screen look?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That's why I liked EMUI 4.1 better but even though it was a lot like IOS it was still vastly different as you cannot in any way customize IOS where EMUI 4.1 was totally easy to customize. There were only parts that favored IOS and there were parts that also favored Android so that's why I strongly believe it's a hybrid software using a little bit of both then Huawei honor adding a little bit of their twist to it too to make it like nothing any of us have ever used before. I strongly believe in that.
Emui 4 is hybrid. Emui 5 though I wouldn't classify as hybrid

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
But that just adds an extra layer and a second touch. Maybe looks neater but I prefer just to be able to open directly from home screen.

Curious to know who else prefers quick access over home screen look?
I don't mind it. I even downloaded an app drawer in the Play Store to get it