What happened to Gtunes in the Market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User One

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Did it get pulled for "obvious reasons"? Just got a replacement Evo and that was one of my "mandatory"apps I was going to DL.
Sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Gtunes gets removed from the market frequently. Takes them a few days to put it up under a new dev account. Patience. When you get gtunes back, look at the "about" tab, it says "help developer". Under that button is where you can send them $25 so they can buy new dev accounts to keep it running and in return they claim they will send you $50 back and an add free version of the app

colinsherrell

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My suggestion would be to find someone with the app installed on their phone and have them send it through email. My friend and i have the same phone (HTC G2 Google phone) and he just sent me the app through g-mail. So far no problems! He had to first install an app called astro so that he could see the gtunes file. Then he located the gtunes app file and held the file till a pop up window appeared. In the pop up window it gives you some options. I'm not sure exactly what it said on the phone but something like attach to an email. Once i got it i clicked on the app in the email and it prompted me to install. I did and now i have it again.

foxybrown86

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
It does that periodically. Check out Music Paradise. It's fast, has a huge library....comparable to GTunes... And an easy to understand design

jalaazul

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I use
Freedi YouTube downloader. I got it from Amazon. As far as I know its no longer available. I just keep a copy w. TITANIUM and I'm good. I've sent it to the s/o's phone successfully also.
Sent from my EVOlved

katiekakes98

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
well im only a Teen so i cant send money but this needs to hurry i really need gtunes my phone did a hit or miss update and they wiped it all i mean all even angry birds which i was on the last level please give me a app name that works just for download but places it in the music icon on the optomus S please :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick