What have I done to my Fusion 5 tablet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, I have a fusion 5 tablet and I tried to reset it by holding down the power button and the volume up button but now I'm a bit stuck. I have been left with these three options on my screen "Recovery Mode" "fastboot mode" and "Normal boot" I have tried all of them but won't work. Please try reply fast.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What happens when you select Recovery Mode?

We replied pretty fast, but you have to do your part now and register so that you can continue the discussion.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
They tried all 3 modes and nothing

Oh I know, but I'm wondering if selecting Recovery might have resulted in the Android lying on its back with its chest open. If so, then pressing and holding Power, then pressing Vol Up at the same time, then releasing both buttons might bring up the actual Recovery menu with the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh I know, but I'm wondering if selecting Recovery might have resulted in the Android lying on its back with its chest open. If so, then pressing and holding Power, then pressing Vol Up at the same time, then releasing both buttons might bring up the actual Recovery menu with the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
Good point, if they see boy in the back usually Volume up and power button once more but take to recover menu maybe try rebooting option or factory reset

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty