Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
As I said, just curious.

curiosity-killed-the-cat-on-mars.jpg

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I do not game at all on my device. In fact, I have not played except one game and only for about five minutes ever since I got the One, that being Flick Shoot because I love it. I use my PS3 whenever I am in the mood for gaming.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I really want a bigger screen and a good OS, so I tried the HTC One first, but didn't like the Sensa interface and a launcher did not do to much good. I switched to the Nexus 4, while not as fast as LTE, still good enough and compared to the One I even get better battery life as well. Just went down to bed, still 60%. HTC One would be at 30% with 2xBattery as restrictive as it can be. Both phones have the same software and settings. Except the stock launcher vs. Sensa. LOVING ANDROID THOUGH.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My HTC One with CM10.1 installed leaves me with 70% battery left by the time I call it a day.

Generally, skinned OEM versions of android installed on many phones tend to use more battery life due to background processes and framework-related tasks. AOSP lacks any OEM software so it uses much less power.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I guess I hate that I can't transfer files over 4GB, I have Movies in HD that are 2-8GB.

Even Android File Transfer won't let me transfer 4GB+ on my S4's microSD. I have to unmount it and use drag & drop.

Wullie32

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I used to play loads on my phone, don't think I've played a single game on it since I got my Nexus 7 a year ago.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john papa