What is the name of the app with a letter B inside a circle having chat icon?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

What is the name of the app with a letter B inside a circle having chat icon?
I can share screenshot if required.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Pull your notification panel.down or go through your apps list look for any chat apps u have otherwise provide a screenshot of where you see this "On Your Phone"

You going need Tapatalk or IMGUR to do that as forum having glitches the normal ways .

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here , As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The having a chat part really throws me off lol. Bitdefender?

Yes, I think you’re right. I’ve just attached a screenshot, but since uploads are not working, you’ll have to imagine it. But as you can see, using your psychic powers, it fits the description.

Bitdefender Parental Control. An Images search shows it.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I looked up Bitdefender and while it is a B in a circle there is nothing that qualifies as a link to chat or chatting as described. I initially set out find a B in a chat bubble, of which I found several, well sort of. I found icons for sale that featured a chat bubble with a B and at least one defunct app B Messenger? Anyway it doesn't exist anymore and none of the links for it work so unless this is another Flappy Bird or birds I doubt that is it.

On the other hand WhatsApp Business fits quite nicely and fulfills all of the requirements. I guess you wouldn't have to use it exclusively for business but wouldn't it be funny if the person was trying to secure a future for them and the person asking this question meanwhile the person asking is undermining the relationship with doubt and mistrust? Well no, it wouldn't be funny.

When in doubt get out.

Best wishes.
8fb484cba7850461f56c45cd13e59632.jpg

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine, as you can see from my attachment above - admittedly non-existent - shows a representation in white of child and adult, with a chat box coming out of the adult’s mouth, and to their right, a white B in a white circle; all against a bright red ground. In the chat box are three red dots - probably a proposition from Wittgenstein.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
I get a similar notification from 2 of my new Bentley's.

Either my driving staff didn't put fuel in, or there is some peasant / riff - raff type persons in their vicinity.

:)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
(Darn! .... beaten by a Bugatti ... I forgot )

:cough :

"Sir! When you can afford a car with rear seats and rear doors, come back to me!"

Harrumph!

:cough:

:)

Yes, I too thought of the B of the Bentley cars.

But you are right about Bugatti. When, long ago, an owner wrote to complain about a fault which had occurred on his car, Ettore Bugatti himself wrote back, saying “See that it does not happen again!”

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463