What is Your Biggest Reason for Wanting a Motorola X?

Rxracer

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I went to verizon when the incredible came out, and i have had nothing but issues.. i have returned 2 of them already and was on my 3rd when the speaker on the back blew out, so BB had my 4th one on order and they couldnt get it so i conviced them to get me the DX instead..

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
Well, I needed to switch providers from Sprint because of the lack of signal in my house so Verizon seemed like the obvious choice. From there I started researching Droid phones because I was unhappy with my BB Curve. From there I found out about the Droid X coming and it had everything I wanted.

1. Large display
2. HD video
3. 8MP camera
4. 1 Ghz Processor

I can not wait to have a fast browser and a decent camera along with all of the Android apps. I have 2 kids and don't like to drag my dSLR everywhere I go so the camera is kinda important to me.

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
So many take for granted the amazing coverage they get from Verizon. Your phones work everywhere. Who cares what features any other phone has when they can't get service.

heraldo

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I'm not gunna list everything everyone just said so I say ditto.

The Network is frickin amazing!! But I would also like to add that, for those have never owned a Motorola device before, that in comparison to other devices on the market. Motorola has the best reception/antenna of any phone on the market. Side by side on Verizon Motorola vs whatever the moto is gunna have a stronger signal

Last edited:

tallydawg#AC

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I just want to try out Android. As a coincidence the X is coming out. This is also a last ditch effort towards any touch screen device ever. If this fails, then give me a Blackberry with a keyboard and call it a day.

GTI4ever

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Getting a Droid X will give me the freedom to destroy my Storm 1 in creative and unreasonable ways. Also, the widgets and notification system is far better than the iPhone 4's while the browser is comparable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid