What is your favorite ROM?

What ROM is your favorite so far?

• Total voters

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So I thought I'd see what ROM's everybody likes the best!

Sorry...I forgot to put Project Elite and Vanilla Android in there...*facepalm*

Last edited:

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
UltimateDroid, by far. Super fast, tons of customization options, and constant updates, what more do you want in a ROM?

Now, let me go get my flame proof suit for the blackdroid haters. :p

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've heard a lot of good things about Ultimate Droid just have never tried it because as soon as i bought ROM Manager Premium I started flashing CM7.

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
NM...I clicked the link and realized 3.0 is GB...lol

Looks pretty sweet I might flash now!!

K, I flashed and still have the cm7 kernel???

Last edited:

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed Ultimate Droid 3.0 and I'm really impressed, this ROM is wicked fast!! No lag at all and I'm only OC'd to 800 Mhz. I think I might stick with this instead of CM7.

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
i hate to say i told you so but, ahh, who am i kidding, i love it.

told you so! :p

LOL yeah it is pretty sweet! Does this use its own launcher? It kind of resembles LauncherPro but doesn't have options...kind of confused on that.

And is there a .zip to take the clock out of the notification bar, cuz there isn't a option in UD settings for that.

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL yeah it is pretty sweet! Does this use its own launcher? It kind of resembles LauncherPro but doesn't have options...kind of confused on that.

And is there a .zip to take the clock out of the notification bar, cuz there isn't a option in UD settings for that.

yep, it is a custom launcher built from LP.

i have not found a .zip to remove the clock, but it was an option in UD 2.5 so i bet we will see it come in the gingerbread versions soon.

jpgetter

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Peters GB

Is no one using Peter Alfonso's GB 2.3.2 Rom with the 1ghz kernel!? It is great. I feel like I have a whole new phone.

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Project Elite V5 has been working great for me. Not quite as fast (Quadrant Score) as UD2.5, but so far it's been running super smooth for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laylalowks