What is your phone/tablet combo?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Note 3/10.1 2014/iPad3. I have sermon apps on the iPad that aren't available on the 10.1, and I haven't found a word processor I'm happy with yet

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Currently I have an HTC One and Nexus 7 (2013)

Great combo! At work I have the N7 2012 as well. I'm sorta spoiled in some ways I guess! :p

Dag Leroi

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have an S4 and a N7 (first gen), but recently I've been leaving my N7 at home when I travel. I'd been using it on longer flights for movies and games. This was very useful on some European carriers who banned the use of phones during the entire flight. Lufthansa is one example. I also upgraded my laptop to a VAIO Pro 13 which has excellent battery life and since then the tablet seems less necessary.

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Note 3. No current need for a tablet since I have to lug around a work laptop. The Note 3 does all I need as far as tablet functions go and I like to travel light. Additionally, I don't like to worry about the possibility of a tablet getting broken or stolen or the thought of carrying 3 devices.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Does a Moto X and HP Split X2 count? It's part tablet and ultrabook, so that counts for something right?

Posted Via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Good OL MC

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 4S is my daily driver with my HTC One acting as my favorite remote/Google Hangouts device. Between the IR blaster and the Chromecast integration the One is the best remote I've ever had. For obvious reasons it is also better at Hangouts than my iOS devices so when it is handy I reach for it. It usually sticks around on my nightstand at home but when I feel like I need a change from my aging 4S I activate it for a little while.

I pair either of the two phones up with my iPad Air.