What launcher are you using on your Pixel 4/4XL?

What launcher are you using on your Pixel 4/4XL

• Total voters

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Nova Prime for years on all my phones so far. But the day i got my Pixel 4 XL, i never felt the need to install it anymore...so stock works very well for me.

Love the smoothness of the stock launcher. Sometimes though I just want to look at different icons :)

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Until I can remove the Google search bar on stock, I will continue to use Action Launcher.
Yeah it's weird, I was like that for a long time but over the past few months I've started using it a bit more. Still, I'd rather have a launcher I like.

IDK, it's been a week since I got my 4XL and while it's nice I feel like something is lacking and I just think it might be the launcher. Nothing's wrong it just doesn't feel great.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Just trying Blloc - minimalistic launcher. Here is my setup
57ed265691d1126bf4c466d7ce80486a.jpg

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I give up, much as I love Nova or action launcher their just jenky enough with the gesture nav trying to use them that I can't take it. It's like Google intentionally made them run worse with the gestures. So I've given up, turned my home screen into an iPhone like experience so I don't have to dig through every app in the app drawer every time I'm looking for something.

PamelaBB

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
It's ironic that the stock Pixel/Google launcher for Android doesn't allow you to customize the homescreen widgets because Android is supposed to be about customization.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny