What Rom are You using? and enjoying?

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Thx, yup I've used Greenify before but the other app sounds intriguing so may give that a shot. I'll probably load up Viper to try it but I haven't been a fan of the ROM after I tried it a few times on the Rezound. It was a bit buggy back then and I didn't see the point in using a ROM that was near stock and replaced the removed bloat w 'bloat' from the Viper dev team ;-)

Posted via Android Central App

Ah, well I have run into bugs on the CM ROMs, but not on Viper, and the only bloatware from viper is the app to customize the ROM. But I do agree with you on the fact that it sucks to be on what is essentially a stock ROM. I like stock android way better than sense.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

cb245

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I can't stay away from Sense5. I've done a little research, and I'm back on Newt's NOS M7. "I WANT TO BELIEVE!" :) I believe I can cure my mms issue with Verizon's Messaging app from Play Store, don't know why I didn't think of that before, and found out that NFC is on by default when you flash the rom. I turned that off, so I'm hoping battery will be a bit better now. I made a sturdy back up of my Carbon set up, so worst case scenario I can at least go back there. Wish me luck!

Ok for those having the mms issues it is an apn issue , in the framework.jar I believe . If you like newts rom try out the BadSeed Tranquil Rom , it is like newts rom on crack . You won't have any mms issues , it even sends and receives mms on WiFi .

Sent from my Tranquil HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz