What's the best case for Galaxy S6 Edge?

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I finally got the Speck CandyShell Grip case in Blue/Pink. I kept debating on whether or not to get it, I was afraid to be disappointed....again. The Spigen Thin Fit was a fail, the Kate Spade case was cute but was just eh, the Incipio Octane after a while felt too wide...the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear is my favorite. But I still wanted something with color...I like color. So far, I love the grip! I knew I should've went with this case the first time around, but no...I had to be complicated lol.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I love my candyshell grip case. I got the black gray one as I had the gold phone but on pictures I really liked the black green one which of course would perfectly complement the emerald green s6e but I hoped it would this one as well.

BB did not have it in stock the day I got this one (and I got it with the BB gift card) but next week they did
.. and the green just seemed duller and less vibrant than I thought it would. I stuck with the gray and love it.

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've used Urban Armor Gear (UAG) case on all my iPhones and brought the love over to the S5, Note 3, and Note 4. I watched all the YouTube reviews for the S6 Edge UAG case and am dying to get a S6 Edge now.

floss776

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered a UAG, in ice , for my gold edge. Also ordered a Ringke FUSION clear case too.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I would swap out for an active if you want waterproof. I wouldn't trust that to a case.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Any good ones with a kickstand?

I recommend the Spigen Slim Armor with the kickstand. Only thing I don't like is that the volume and power buttons are a little hard to find by feel, but you get used to just finding them by memory. The kickstand feels flimsy, but it holds the phone up just fine when used.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I need and like a case on my phones but this phone begs to not be in a case. If you put it in any heavy duty protective case why bother with the edge.

zdentonz

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Which one of these cases work best for the QI charging capabilities. It feels like the two cases I have have issues charging. These issues do not persist without a case. The cases are the VENA [vArmor] Ultimate protection and the OBLIQ [Slim metal Ultra Slim Fit]. They start charging wirelessly but then keep disconnecting and restarting. Are there any cases that offer great protection and do not interfere with the QI charging?

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Anyone used the spigen bumper case, or the caseology duel bumper case?? Ordering one oftese tomorrow, would love to hear what u think. Thanks

leafcat

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I have had the otterbox (in light blue -- found it at the verizon store) on since I got the phone a week and a half ago. No issues, feels really nice. I haven't dropped it so I can't say too much on protection, but otterbox is usually really good.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the speck grip cases. Especially the look but on this phone they are very slim and the grip part of the name is very practical.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
This is the one I use :

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Carrying Case - Frustration-Free Packaging - White/Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U2WHRH...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4612994

This one looks interesting but I have never tried it :

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Spigen [CURVED BUMPER] Neo Hybrid Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Satin Silver (SGP11420) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SV63Z3...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4612994

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali