What's the best case for Galaxy S6 Edge?

Kaneage13

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone can recommend some good waterproof case?

Yeah, is there some sort of anti-decent-waterproof case conspiracy against the S6E - Lifeproof/Otterbox don't have one and all I can find are either gigantic (Lovemei), "universal" S6/S6E cases that make the S6E look like the S6 (all over eBay) or are pouches.

I'm massively pro having a waterproof case as I've lost that many phones to water damage (dropped into baths/drinks/rivers). I've had the lifeproof S4 cases (nuud and fre), which are decent (fun to freak people out by dropping it into a pool), but they seem to focus their build quality on iPhones for some reason? i.e. the Samsung version uses a rubber cover for the headphone jack as opposed to a screw in for the iPhone...why would you do this? I have no idea!

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I've used the Spigen case from day 1. Saved my phone from scratch a handful of times. Good case. You are right though. This phone
screams no case.

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Samsung wallet flip case with the phone, and still use it, but it doesn't work when I want to put the phone on a stand. Got the Ringke Fusion clear case next, it looks fantastic on the phone, but it scratched easily and is no longer used. Got the Spiegen Neo Hybrid and use it the most, but it does make the buttons very sensitive, so I have to use the fingerprint lock so the phone doesn't go crazy in my pocket. I'm thinking of getting a UAG case next, but I want to see what a Gold S6 edge looks like in the case first (pictures anyone?).

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the tough armor series of spigen and it's been great. Slim case and good protection for the back, not so much the front tho.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe