Question What's your favorite Android Skin UI?

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site

What's your favorite Android skin UI?​

One Ui,
MiUi,
Colour OS
Pixel Ui stock

Samsung,
Xiaomi,
Oppo
Google Pixel,
RealMe

hedgehogjohn714

Mar 30, 2023
Visit site
Google pixel skin in blue one better because UI running for memory check it because that memory is good 3gb ram so it doesn't for lag you need for reset or hard reset in power and down both in factory reset in lag or you get cleaner app for running again

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
I like MIUI a lot, with it 2.5 years now, but I would like to see what Samsung"s One UI 5.1 is like these days.
My last Samsung was a Note 3.
I was currently thinking of some great deals on a Galaxy S21fe 5g with its total of 4 OS and 5 years Security since January 2022. The USB C - HDMI /Wireless TV connectivity, plus Dex / Windows appeals to me.

MIUI still gets a lot of "meh" comments from reviewers, not all, but it's quite polished now, and not Chinglish at all.
A lot of the old criticisms are unfounded. Bloatware etc is less and more removable than Samsung but that applies to their mid and higher spec models afaik. I recently updated to MIUI 14 though still on Android 12 and they really have made it even more

I would like to try a Pixel 7 too, I've had fairly stock Moto's and Nokia's in the past.