When adding pics onto pics w/ S8 Photo Editor Pro, how enlarg/resize image adding w/out it rotating?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It's been driving me insane🤯🥴😵 that everytime I try to add a pic, unlike the old💕 editor version (which had different action tabs at all 4 corners of the new image: 1: close/delete image, 2: Adjust shape/ height/ width, etc., 3: rotate image clockwise or counterclockwise, AND 4: RESIZE IMAGE AS-IS, IN CURRENT LOCATION, w/CURRENT SHAPE, ANGLE & DIMENSIONS, - EVERYTHING - by simply sliding the arrow at the lower right corner in or out for desired size).

NOW with the updated version that evbody but I seems 2adore &is crying when they lose as default(?), I select an image 2add 2the image I'm editing, it pops up on the screen TINY & with only 2 corner tab options: the X to remove, & the arrow to resize... but when I touch the arrow, it immediately starts skewing the image while I'm trying 2make it the size I want, rotating a little 2the left, a little 2the right... maybe becoming level 4a second, but at an undesired size OR only 2jump back 2being unlevel when I remove stylus or my finger from the screen. Aaaaargh!
It takes a real perfectionist (which I am) w/a very steady hand (which I don't have) & a whole lot of patience (lacking there too) 2get things lined up or arranged evenly & accurately. Somebody's GOT to know what I'm talking about!😭
All the other collage maker apps & effect apps that let u add multiple pics want u to do it w/in their grids or add shadows & odd layering effects like a unicorn head on a cat's body🤷?... Others add slight or faint little annoying borders that hav 2be carefully drawn over afterwards (on images whose borders I've just removed)!
ALL I WANT IS TO CUT AND PASTE IMAGES THE WAY I HAVE THEM (w/out added distortions) LIKE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO IN THE PAST!
— take a screenshot of an article or list, cut out the stuff I'm not interested in, & put the rest back in order...
— tastefully line up a few different shots of shoes & accessories on my own background to show the content of/label storage boxes in my closet...
What happened❓⁉️ Am I truly the only Samsung user that used photo editor for this kind of purpose? Why'd they eliminate my favorite feature? Or is there a way....???
SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!💞

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's been driving me insane that everytime I try to add a pic, unlike the old editor version (which had different action tabs at all 4 corners of the new image: 1: close/delete image, 2: Adjust shape/ height/ width, etc., 3: rotate image clockwise or counterclockwise, AND 4: RESIZE IMAGE AS-IS, IN CURRENT LOCATION, w/CURRENT SHAPE, ANGLE & DIMENSIONS, - EVERYTHING - by simply sliding the arrow at the lower right corner in or out for desired size).

NOW with the updated version that evbody but I seems 2adore &is crying when they lose as default(?), I select an image 2add 2the image I'm editing, it pops up on the screen TINY & with only 2 corner tab options: the X to remove, & the arrow to resize... but when I touch the arrow, it immediately starts skewing the image while I'm trying 2make it the size I want, rotating a little 2the left, a little 2the right... maybe becoming level 4a second, but at an undesired size OR only 2jump back 2being unlevel when I remove stylus or my finger from the screen. Aaaaargh!
It takes a real perfectionist (which I am) w/a very steady hand (which I don't have) & a whole lot of patience (lacking there too) 2get things lined up or arranged evenly & accurately. Somebody's GOT to know what I'm talking about!
All the other collage maker apps & effect apps that let u add multiple pics want u to do it w/in their grids or add shadows & odd layering effects like a unicorn head on a cat's body?... Others add slight or faint little annoying borders that hav 2be carefully drawn over afterwards (on images whose borders I've just removed)!
ALL I WANT IS TO CUT AND PASTE IMAGES THE WAY I HAVE THEM (w/out added distortions) LIKE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO IN THE PAST!
— take a screenshot of an article or list, cut out the stuff I'm not interested in, & put the rest back in order...
— tastefully line up a few different shots of shoes & accessories on my own background to show the content of/label storage boxes in my closet...
What happened Am I truly the only Samsung user that used photo editor for this kind of purpose? Why'd they eliminate my favorite feature? Or is there a way....???
SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!
Hi, please make a account here , so we can help you figure your issue out.

Virginia Smith42

Dec 8, 2017
Visit site
Same and worse. They removed the ability to import an image onto the current image which I used to accent or call attention to a particular spot. Also, you could import multiple images, size and place at your discretion onto a blank page, creating your own collage. The ability to block out or mask is gone and use of text is limited and difficult. Your right, the 4 corner selection is gone and as soon as you touch it, it spins.