Where can I find EasyHome Launcher?

A

AC Question

EasyHome Launcher

Hi guys,
My mom has an L90 on ATT and I have one from TMobile. The Tmobile one has a really simplified launcher that would be perfect for my mom, its called EasyHome.

But since I can't root this tmobile variant (build: KOT49I.D41510e) I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get this for her device or if you know of something on the play store I could download that is similar.

Here's a screen grab imgur_com/gLxWMoP (cant post links yet so had to use underscore)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: EasyHome Launcher

Hi guys,
My mom has an L90 on ATT and I have one from TMobile. The Tmobile one has a really simplified launcher that would be perfect for my mom, its called EasyHome.

But since I can't root this tmobile variant (build: KOT49I.D41510e) I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get this for her device or if you know of something on the play store I could download that is similar.

Here's a screen grab imgur_com/gLxWMoP (cant post links yet so had to use underscore)

I use Nova Launcher for my wife and it works out well. If you go with the Prime version (paid version) it enables you to lock the home screens so that she doesn't "accidentally" remove apps.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: EasyHome Launcher

There are some launchers for seniors in the Play Store. Most of them have a free/demo version that you can download and try for a limited time. Some with good reviews are Big Launcher, Wiser or Necta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell