Which not too expensive Phone has NFC, SD Card support and LDAC Bluetooth?

TechnoMax

Jul 8, 2018
Visit site
A few days ago I bought a backup smartphone. To my surprise it does not support NFC paying (I only learned this in a supermarket).
Now I need another one: Besides NFC it must accept my music on a 512 GB SD card and should be able to send it via Bluetooth to my LDAC headphone (so far I only have a Lenovo tablet for music but it is no every day walk around device). My best results so far are only older phones as the LG G7 or V30.

Are there newer phones that fulfill my list?

TechnoMax

Jul 8, 2018
Visit site
I found some cheaper (and newer) phones roughly on par with the music oriented older LG phones like the G7 or V40:
Xiaomi has a bunch of nearly identical phones for me: MI 10T lite = Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 10 Pro and the cheapest: Poco X3 NFC and Redmi Note 9T 5G. All of them are a tad heavier than I am used to with 200 - 215 g whereas the older and smaller LG phones only weigh 162-170 g. The performance is roughly the same with Antutu results between 285 (Poco) and 350 (Note 9 Pro 5G). But the newer Xiaomis all have bigger batteries: 4800 to 5160 mAh. And these support LHDC as well as LDAC. The big plus of the old LGs is that their prices for used phones have came down considerably whereas the new Xiaomis are double or triple as expensive.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174